Chapter 10:

I listen for his phone ringing. I walk around constantly calling him and I finally hear his phone going off. He turned off the sound but I could hear the vibrations. I walked into my room.

"Louis, I can hear you. Please come out. I want to see your beautiful face and I want my shirt back." I say.

He knows that I found him because I hear his gasp. I look under the bed, not there. I look in the corner by the bookcase, not there. I look at the pile of clothes that I need to put away from unpacking. I walk over and start to uncover the chair that is hidden. I hear his breathing stop. After I move all of the clothes, I can see Louis sitting there with my shirt.

I take my shirt and pull him close to me.

"Don't run from me Boo Bear. I'll always find you " I say as I bend down so our lips are touching.

I feel his knees go weak. I sit him back down in the chair and continue kissing him. I feel his hand tangling into my hair. I pull him closer as I continue to kiss him senseless. His hands travel down to my tattooed chest as I press down on his lips. I lean his head back to reach his neck. I hear his breath catch in his throat. I press my teeth to his neck and hear a moan catch in his throat. His hands travel to the waist band of my sweats.

"Not today baby." I tell him. I look at the red mark that I just put on him and kiss it.

I hoist Louis up into my shoulders and spin him around in my room.

"I have found the shirt thief!" I announce.

"Harry put me down!" I hear Louis say.

"No way. This is payback. Don't steal my clothes." I say as I run to the living room to throw him on the couch.

When he lands he makes a noise that I have never heard before. He realizes and cover his mouth. I laugh at him.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's cute. I like it." I say to him as I'm laughing.

"No you don't. You're going to make fun of me for ages." He says back.

It's not long before I hear the rain. It almost always rains. But was pouring. Like massive sheets coming down from the clouds.

"Maybe I should head home." Louis suggest.

My mom looks at him like he's mad.

"Louis Tomlinson! If you think that I will allow to step outside let alone drive in this weather then you are out of your mind. I'll text your mother and see if you can stay here." My other days lecturing Louis.

My mom got an answer faster than anything. "She said yes." My mom announces as Louis and I shrug our shoulders.