Chapter 22:

The next thing I know I'm being thrown out by two burly teenage boys. They watch as I make my way to my car and drive off. Zayn answers the door when I knock.

"Is it true?" He asks me.

"Is what true?" I say as I step inside.

"What you told Simon?" He said like it was obvious.

"How do you know what I told Simon?" I ask.

"Liam thought that you were going to get Simon back for what he did. So he looked up X Factor channel and time. We watched you go off on Simon." He said nonchalantly.

"Who is we?"

"Me, Niall, Liam, and Louis." He answered rather quickly.

"Shit!"

I walk to Gemma's room where Louis is. I open the door.

"Go away. I already told you, Niall, I don't want to talk about it. He promised not to tell anyone until I was ready and now the whole world knows." I heard Louis whimper through tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to let him know; let alone the whole world." I say. I walk over to the bed and lay next to him. I place my hand on his stomach. He curls up into my arms and falls asleep. I move my arms so that I can leave and so that he can get the sleep that he deserves.

"Is it true?" Niall ambushed me when I came out for the room and closed the door behind me. I lead him to the living room.

"Yes it is. I didn't know it could happen. Don't say anything around Louis. He's sensitive about it as I'm sure you guys already found out earlier." I inform Niall.

He gives me a salute that shows that he's not going to say anything around Louis. He walks off to do whatever he was doing before he decided to ambush me.

I sit down on the sofa and whip out my phone.

' Well if I'm going to be a dad.i might as well get a start on finding out things about pregnancy and babies.' I think to myself.