A Mission To Save Naruto's Face! :D

Mika Tanaka from Konoha,

I must thank you for your letter. My siblings and I are going back to Konoha in two weeks to help out again. I hope to see you then.

Gaara of the Sand.

"HOLY CRAP! HE WANTS MY BODY! HE TOTALLY WANTS THE D!" I said in victory and danced around in the hospital room. "Wait a mintue, girls don't have that." I thought about what I said and shrugged it off. "Oh well,"

"I take it Gaara replied back." An amused Kaka-Sensei said while he stood in the door way.

"Yes! He wants to marry me! I know it!" I squealed and fan girl-ed. Kakashi Sensei took the letter and read over it.

"How did you get that idea?" He asked while sweat dropping.

"You have to read in between the lines!" I exclaimed and took the letter back. "I'm going to frame this."

"My students. I thought that girls didn't always focus on boys." Sensei said while shaking his head some side to side in disappointment.

"For your information, I focus on peaches too! Along with other random things that pop into my mind." I said happily while I sat with my legs criss crossed. "My sexiness too, can't forget that."

"A little bit conceited there." Sensei stated with a sweat drop still on his forehead.

"I don't think so." I said and stuck out my tongue very childishly. "So why'd you come? I thought you said that you weren't going to come back anytime soon, after I 'sexually harassed' you." I put quotations marks around sexually harassed with my fingers.

"I have good news. I'm here to check you out of the hospital." He said with a closed eye smile.

"YES! HERE I COME ICHIRAKU RAMEN!" I exclaimed and began to dance in celebration. Sensei sighed and opened his book.

"That means that you have to pick up your stuff. I'm not helping you."

It did not take me long to pack my stuff. If it was up to me, I would have thrown everything into my bag but Kaka-Sensei made me put everything away neatly. When I asked him why, he talked about "Being grown up" and putting things away right. He didn't like my reply when I told him that the chances of me growing up and being mature were not very high.

Once I was packed, we headed out of the hospital. I was thankful I was allowed to change into some of my normal clothes though. Hospital clothes grossed me out after a while when I wore them for a couple days. The village was bright and happy, full of energy. It was around about ten in the morning and people had begun to get into the swing of things.

"How about I treat you to some ramen?" Kaka-Sensei offered me with a smile, and a smile formed on my face as well.

"Fush yeah! Onward!" I exclaimed and began to run to Ichiraku ramen. My hood was grabbed, so I was held back, and then I fell on my butt.

"You just got out of the hospital. No running." Sensei said and I had a sad aura around me. "Don't be sad, you're getting ramen."

"You're right!" I exclaimed and bolted up. "Come on, let's go Sensei!" I whinnied and tried to pull his arm so we could get to Ichiraku ramen faster.

"Calm down, the ramen will always be there." He said while a sweat drop was on his forehead.

"I know, but we should go faster anyways!" I whinnied and tried to go even faster. That's how it went through most of the village. Sensei learned to ignore the looks we got, after he realized I wasn't going to give in. A voice from behind us, stopped us.