Standing up to fight! Sorta serious!

Soon we caught up with Sasuke. I quickly went to Sakura seeing if she's okay. Gosh this part is about to get to serious for me...

"I'll give you our scroll if you just leave us alone." Said Sasuke, that wuss. Then Naruto punched him and Orochimaru laughed.

"BAKA! You aren't the Sasuke I know!" He said.

"I don't want your scroll, I want you Sasuke." Said Orochimaru very pedophile-ish like.

"I want to be married to Gaara but we all don't get what we want." I muttered glaring at Orochimaru. Soon he summoned a humongous snake and it aimed right for Sasuke. Well, that's when Naruto went all nine tailed foxed and killed it. Sasuke was in awe with how powerful Naruto was, so was Sakura. I was on a couch eating a peach watching.

Soon Naruto's chakra ran out and he passed out, I quickly went down and grabbed him before Orochimaru kicked him. Sasuke then attacked him head on, he was doing really good. I noticed how they were getting out of our view, then Sakura went after them to watch. I decided it would be good to watch Naruto, who knows maybe a bug touched him innapropiately when nobody was looking during the episodes.

"Well this is boring... maybe I could take you to the fight so I could watch Orochimaru burn." I said aloud, even though I knew for a fact Naruto didn't hear. I sighed, this is really boring. Then I decided to go watch the fight.

Ah, I have perfect timing because I got there at the part right when Sasuke using fire jutsu and Orochimaru was trapped.

'Casue shawty fire burnin fire burnin on the dance! Wait...he isn't a shawty!

"SASUKE-KUN!" Yelled Sakura then she went up to him. It's some what admirable how he can like that guy so much even though he treats her like trash.

Then I saw Orochimaru break the strings and do a hang sign. Causing Sakura to fall and Sasuke to look very constipated. Soon he introduced him self, then expanded his neck and bit Sasuke on the neck, giving him the curse make.

"YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SASUKE?!" Yelled Sakura.

"Gave him a parting gift." Said Orochimaru smiling then he disappeared.

"That pedophile! Giving young boys hickeys, and I thought I was a flirt. I think Orochimaru beat me." I said. Sakura looked at me horrified.

"THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!" She yelled sounding angry. UGH! Thanks to everybody on our team being insane I have to step it up a bit.

"Sakura don't yell, we don't want to attract anymore enemies since we aren't in the best condition." I said, she nodded. Then Sasuke yelled in pain, in a heart beat Sakura was trying to comfort him but soon he passed out with her holding him.

"Come on, we have to find a place for these two idiots to rest." I said, she nodded picking him up. I held onto Naruto tighter making sure I wouldn't drop him. Within five minutes we found a place to rest.

"Sakura, you looked exhausted, go to sleep." I told her, she nodded her head disagreeing.

"No, this time i'm going to protect the guys, no way you can do it by yourself." She said smiling and started setting up her trap. I quickly poured some water on clothes and set it on the guys heads.

"Ugh, these guys can be really troublesome." I said, I hope Shikamaru feels a disturbance 'cause of that. >:D

I took a nap until it was morning, Sakura looked like she got very little sleep on the other hand.

"Sorry Sakura, I should have stayed up with you to watch them." I said, I really felt guilty cause of that.

"It's okay, you must have had to help Naruto so i'm guessing that took a lot of chakra out of ya too." She said smiling. I did make about twenty shadow clones with Naruto, so I did use up a lot of chakra yesterday. Soon the sound ninja came out.