It's Possible I Have A Peaches Problem... Nah.

"Ugh. I wish Naruto and Sakura were back already." I said to myself and rolled out of bed. It didn't work too well since I fell on my face. "I don't mornings." Slowly, I got up and walked to the kitchen. "PEACHES!"

My hand reached into a bag of peaches I bought from the market yesterday, and pulled out a random one. The lady at the store was quite surprised I bought so many peaches. She asked if I had a problem and wanted to see help about addiction. Her facial expression showed shock and horror when I told her I quit eating people a while ago.

"Oh peaches, you're my energizer." Gleefully, I said to the peach and took a big bite. "What to do." It had been about a week since Sakura and Naruto went off on a mission to find information about Orochimaru with Pervy Sage. Kakashi Sensei had been sent off on a high ranked mission yesterday that was going to last a week or two. That meant I had the freedom to roam around the village and not have to worry about my teammates or sensei watching me.

"I got it!" I exclaimed and ran out of my apartment and attempted to shut the door with my foot. "Oh well, I have nothing important in there."

Sassy me: Even I know that the peaches are important.

"I'm right." I said with wide eyes and directed myself back towards my apartment and shut the door. For safety measures I even locked it. "There we go, now nobody will steal my peaches."

Happily, I walked through town and whistled to a random tune. It wasn't that random to me since it was on my mind, but to the villagers it was really random. Especially since it was to 'No Scrubs' by TLC, and it wasn't a song I have sang to the villagers before.

"Hey Mika!" A voice yelled from a shop, I saw Ino in her flower shop. She was motioning for me to go to her, so I did. "Guess what!"

"You needed my sexiness. Don't worry, everybody does." I said and wiggled my eyes brows. Ino sweat dropped a bit.

"No, we just g-" She began but I cut her off by anime falling.

"How can it not be my sexiness? Wait a minute, your pregnant!!" I exclaimed happily and did jazz hands. "Name the child after me." Ino smacked me so hard I fell again.

"I'm not pregnant!" She screeched and squealed at the same time. "Anyways, we got some new flowers grown and I saw one I knew you would love to give Gaara. It's rare now." She began to walk around the shop and continued to keep talking. "I heard that he's going to be back within a week and then he's going to stay a whole month! This flower will for sure make him yours. Since he's going to be staying for so long I think that he won't be back for an even longer time. So you have to make him yours within that month. What better way to start off then with a flower as a welcoming gift?"

A smile came onto my face. "You're right! Gaara will be mine in no time!" I said happily and stroke a pose, then broke it after a few seconds of thought. "Wait, why are you helping me though?"

"Do I have to have a reason to help out someone in love?" Ino said and walked over with a flower in her hand.

"For me, yes. I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but I'm pretty obnoxious... and sexy." I said and picked up the flower by the stem.

"There's a few reasons. One, because I've been waiting for someone in the Genins to love somebody and have enough courage to buy them a flower to show it. So far, everybody has been pretty good with hiding who they like. Except Naruto of course, but he does that on purpose and no way he would see the beauty of a flower. Two, you're not going after Sasuke. Even though he's left the village, I know he'll be back soon when he realizes that he loves me. I don't need another person getting in the way." She explained and then pointed to the rose. "It's a yellow rose. Roses show a bit of romance, especially red ones, but you don't seem like at the real romantic type. Yellow shows brightness and that's definitely you, so yellow rose is the best."