Still The One I Do This 4

He was made to commit immoral, sinful things. He stole what he wanted. He killed the people he was hired to kill. He didn't care if people liked him or not. He was not made to have people like him. Boomer was a Rowdyruff Boy, a criminal from the day he was born. Mojo Jojo had created him to destroy the Powerepuff Girls. Not to save the world and have it worship him.

When he was a kid he was filled with hatred for the girls. He couldn't stand the way everyone loved them for doing something he could've done better. He despised the way Townsville built statues of the girls. It was like they were rubbing it in his face. He hated them for setting the bar so high could never reach it. Boomer wasn't like Brick who knew what he wanted and went for it. He wasn't like Butch who did whatever he wanted, not really wanting anything at all but taking and doing things just because he could. Boomer only knew what he was supposed to want and what he was supposed to feel.

Until he met her. They had met before, many times actually, but this time they didn't go straight into a fight. This time they sat down with each other and talked like friends did. They weren't friends but he felt like they could be and one day they were. She sat with him everyday, all the time, whenever they were around each other. He thought about her all the time even after his leader, Brick, told him to stop. If Boomer was still the same person he was before he knew her, he would've stopped. He would've done anything his brother ordered him to do. Maybe that was the problem.

Boomer didn't understand how he could've ever hated her. Her eyes were like oceans drowning him whenever he dared gaze into them. Her hair was radiant like the Sun and she smelled of roses. He wondered what her kisses were like. When he finally got the courage to plant his lips on her's she pushed him away. Boomer saw her cheerful eyes dim as she looked back at him. He had felt so stupid. As if a Powerpuff Girl would ever love him.

He remembered how she stopped him from flying away. She pulled him into a hug even though he wouldn't, he couldn't, look at her. She was all he'd ever wanted but he couldn't have her. She wouldn't let him have her. He asked her why she didn't want him and her answer didn't surprise him.

"You're bad, Boomer," She had told him.

"I'm a Rowdyruff Boy. We were born to be bad."

But you don't have to be.

Her words rang in his head every morning. She told him if he changed then they could be together but she couldn't be with someone bad. He tried his hardest to be good. He didn't steal and didn't hurt people because he wanted her to love him. Boomer could be the sweet boy his looks lead everyone to believe he was, the boy she saw in him. He woke up everyday wanting to be better and even after years of being married to her, having a family together, she was still the one he did this for.