We Be Making Love In 5

Butch would usually be gone by now. He'd go away and they'd leave each other alone until they got this urge again. But this wasn't like those other times. He knew she felt it too. Something during the five seconds between the door and the bed changed. Something that made them feel like this was more than a casual fuck.

Her lips kissed him slow and sweet. She sucked purple bruises onto his skin in places people would see. They swore never to give those to each other because giving someone a hickey was like claiming them. Buttercup was letting people know that he was taken. He wanted to stop her at first but when she bit down his mind went cloudy. Suddenly Butch found himself not caring if people saw them. He wanted the world to know that he belonged to her.

She was draped on top of him, her head on his chest, with her short hair tickling his throat. He moved it away and placed his hands on the small of her back. They'd never done this. She had never let him hold her like this and he didn't think he'd ever want to but he liked it. Butch felt his heart racing and wondered if Buttercup could hear it.

"Calm down," She mumbled. He took in a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, and let it go. He couldn't calm down. She was on top of him and she was... Sleeping? Is she asleep?

"Buttercup?" He whispered. She didn't respond. Butch tilted his head to look at her face. Her eyes were closed. She was definitely asleep. Great. What if someone came in?

Let them come in, A voice in his head said.

He didn't care if anyone knew about what they were doing but he couldn't let them see her like this. She was still unclothed. He didn't want anyone seeing her like this unless it was him. So he carefully rolled her off onto the bed. He circled around to pull the covers over her. Butch looked down at her. The harshness of her face had faded into soft, peaceful, features. Butch went to leave after kissing her forehead but she grabbed his wrist.

"Stay with me," Buttercup said in a voice so small even Butch, with super hearing, could barely understand. That voice was unfamiliar to him but he decided that he liked that too.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She nodded and tugged him closer to her. Butch hesitated but gave into her wordless pleading. He climbed into bed with her, keeping a bit of distance. She sighed loudly and inched herself closer to him. Buttercup took his hand and wrapped around her waist. She relaxed her head on the arm he placed her as she drifted off to sleep again.

He wasn't tired. In fact, he wanted to do something that required Buttercup to participate. He considered that he was crossing some sort of line but he was a Rowdyruff Boy. Crossing lines meant nothing to him. He let his hand slide down between her legs. Her eyes opened and she turned her head to focuss on him.

"Again?" Buttercup raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, again. Don't you want to do it again?" He stopped moving his hand and waited for her answer. If she said no, he'd stop.

"I could go for round two," She smirked. His hand restarted its previous task. She writhed around, moaning, and begging him not to stop and he wouldn't stop. Not until she was screaming out his name. Now this felt like other times and he knew that when they were done she'd make him leave. He suddenly wished he hadn't asked to do this again because fucking wasn't as good as making love.