bestfriends

*latins POV*

I arrive at the park and see arimefu and approach her. "Hey I'm here" I say. "Oh hi latin have a seat I brought tacos!"she says proudly. "Oh I love those!" I said happy. I really love how she brings food to a park it's funny to me.

"Did you sleep well ari?" I ask politely.
"Yeah I did thanks for asking" she smiled.
Her smile is so pretty to me. I'm so glad she's my friend.

"Hey ari have you ever realized you looked so pretty?" I asked trying to be nice.

*arimefu's POV*

*he just called me pretty oh my God what do I do* "oh...uh....thank.....you....so-" I say awkwardly. *oh God what do I do uhm* "t-thank you so much" I say while smiling.

*latins POV*
I laugh while she gets nervous. I put my hand on her shoulder and tell her I'm sorry for making it awkward. "It's okay" she says back while laughing. We laugh for awhile and start eating again while talking a bit more. "I have to go now thank you for inviting me" she says while smiling.

We smile at eachother and she starts to walk off. "Arimefu wait" as I thought of something. She turns back around. "Yeah?" She asked. I run up and hug her. "Bestfriends from now on" I say smiling. After a minute she hugs back and agrees and we leave.

I sat on my bed and freaked out on what I've done. I JUST HUGGED A GIRL. Omg I hugged her what have I done oh my God no. I freaked out and just kept thinking. Well that was a special day.

*arimefu's POV*

He hugged me. He hugged me. He hugged me. Did I smell? Was I too cold? Too hot? Was I too sweaty? Was I too awkward? I'm just gonna go to bed and forget about it I reassure myself. Good night.