4. Circumstances

Problem

...

Three days left until the greatly anticipated Sports Festival. The student council had already gotten together a team of teachers and students to help them get everything set up.

"This is some hard work." Midnight sighed, wiping the sweat off of her forehead as she looked towards her colleagues. Aizawa looked dead inside (what's new), All Might could barely lift anything, Snipe was shooting at random birds in the sky, Cementoss was doing most of the work, Present Mic was bugging the very dead inside Aizawa, Vlad was too busy dragging Monoma around, and Powerloader was inside an excavator trying not to run over a very annoying Mei who was trying to show him something.

"Well, we do this every year so..." All Might said, setting up a couple of tables for mid-work refreshments.

"You mean, we do this every year. As in, everyone besides All Might." Midnight rolled her eyes, the former symbol staring at her with an annoyed face. "Besides, I feel like the work gets harder every year."

"That's because less people volunteer to help every year." Cementoss added, using his quirk to create several clearings in the ground for the stage.

"Well, last year we had a pretty big party. Well, the reason for that was because every single male in UA was madly in love with Hado. The things she could make a whole school of boys do." Midnight sighed, remembering the last Vice President. Her, Togata, and Amajiki had to be the most popular student council to ever lay foot inside that office. "And now she's gone... along with the one power we had over the males... seduction." Midnight sadly stated, beginning to tear up since they had no hold on the school's male populous anymore.

"Well, we do have Yaoyorozu." Izuku mentioned, motioning towards his Vice President. She looked at him with furrowed brows before turning to Midnight, who was keenly inspecting her from top to bottom.

"Well she's definitely beautiful, but not bubbly or nice like Hado was. I hear you coldly reject every single guy who even dares to look in your direction." Midnight laughed, watching as Momo's stoic face turned into a slightly embarrassed one. "That's okay, I'd save myself for someone who deserves me too." Nemuri knowingly smiled, turning to a confused Midoriya. Boy were they oblivious– so much so that it probably bothered all of them more than it did those two.

"So, how are we going to finish this?" Todoroki asked, his eyes locked onto the completely empty stadium in front of them, albeit a couple of large holes in the ground. "All we have are the student council, the teachers, and a few students from 2A and 2B. There's no way we can finish this in three days."

"Well you see Icy Hot, you're forgetting a very crucial factor that could completely turn this situation around. If we put our brains together, and help each other with the power of friendship, there's nothing we can't do!" A Pomeranian cheered in a sing song voice, pumping his fist into the air with sparkles everywhere.

"Yeah, so Kacchan... don't ever say or do that ever again you corny weirdo." Izuku deadpanned.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY TO ME NERD?!"

While the pair of rivals tried not to chew each other's heads off, the students of both second year hero classes were looking around for something to do.

Several eyes were on Izuku, some on Katsuki, others on Cementoss as he single-handedly did everything, and the rest were just talking.

"I really do not get paid enough to work construction. I'm out." Aizawa saluted, walking away with his hands in his pockets while Present Mic shouted in his ear.

"Well there goes another." All Might deadpanned, handing Izuku a pitcher of water to place on the table so they could all take a break soon.

"Seriously, we'll never get this done... and that's a pretty big problem considering the Sports Festival is in THREE DAYS!!" Ashido yelled, trying to rally the troops up for battle. The lineup was small, but they did have both hero classes, the teachers, and Hatsume.