12. Frustration

A Tamed Pomeranian

...

"NEEEEERRRRD! I NEED A FAVOR!"

"Can't you see that I'm busy? You know Kacchan, being President of an entire school comes with a lot of work and responsibilities! I can't just–"

"Up we go!" Midoriya was hauled out of his desk chair, much to his displeasure, then was dragged out of the student council room by his explosive rival. Kicking and struggling, Izuku couldn't help but realize that Bakugou too had an insanely strong grip, like Kendo.

The greenette was plopped down on the ground and exhaled loudly, rubbing his backside that most certainly would be bruised up tomorrow. He looked up at his friend with an annoyed gaze, then stood up, dusting himself off thoroughly. Bakugou stood there in silence, until the greenette in front of him broke it and muttered, "What could you possibly need at this time?"

It was around seven o'clock, so it definitely wasn't bright out– actually it wasn't bright at all. One peak out into the darkness of night and you could tell it was well past the time the school was open, much less inhabited with anyone. Who let this annoying hothead into the building?

"A ride. To the mall." The blond haired teen answered plainly, Midoriya huffing and letting the back of his head crash into one of the lockers.

"You came all the way here– somehow broke into the school, intruded on my alone time where I was trying to get work done before I called it a night, all to ask me for a ride? Are you kidding me right now?"

"Nope. PLEASE, I DON'T HAVE A RIDE OR MONEY TO BUY ONE! And I don't feel like walking either– it's like a half hour walk." Katsuki defended his case, the latter facepalming and hanging his head.

Midoriya sighed while he picked his head back up, realizing that this was what he deserved for flashing his newly acquired driver's license to his classmates and gloating about it. "What makes you think I'm gonna do it for free? Gas costs money y'know."

"Um..." Bakugou thought for a moment, trying to figure out a suitable trade offer for the latter. He racked his mind up for something, and although he didn't want to give it up, getting to the mall was MUCH more important. "How about... A SIGNED, HOLOGRAPHIC ALL MIGHT CARD?!"

"Already have one. Plus, I wouldn't wanna take that from you. Those things are priceless."

"COME ON, PLEASE JUST TAKE ME!!!"

"FOR WHAT?! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING IN THE MALL AT THIS TIME?!"

"IMPORTANT BUSINESS!"

"LIKE?!"

"BUSINESS THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!"

Izuku let out a long, ragged sigh, watching the dim light from outside bounce off of Katsuki's... erm... passionate face. "I won't bring you if you don't tell me."

"Ugh."

"So?"

Bakugou put his hands in his pockets leaning on one of the windows and narrowing his eyes to his green haired friend. "You tell anyone, I'll KILL you."

"When have you never threatened me with death before? Alright, I won't say anything." Izuku raised his hands in compliance, the second year tapping his foot on the ground and giving it the meanest glare ever.

"I have a... date."

"HAHA GOOD ONE! But seriously, tell me."

"I will actually kill you." Bakugou retorted with gritted teeth, before sighing and looking out the window. "Anyway, what's so hard to believe about that?! I can like a girl if I choose to!"