11. Lust

Friends With... Benefits?!

...

All alone with a girl inside a room... which was most certainly not located in his dorm building.

Said beautiful girl standing naked in front of him, eyes filled with lust. She held her hands together in front of her and awaited for him to initiate.

He was stumped... how the hell did he end up in this situation?

...

...

...

Another day, another ruthless work session.

Seriously, why weren't they paying him to do all this damn paperwork– at the very least, he should get some kind of compensation. Like sure, it was his duty as President to read and sigh off on petitions and other documents– yet at this point, it was eating at 80 percent of his free time and he was tired of it.

"I'M SO SICK OF PAPERWORK!!!" He yelled to himself, repeatedly banging his head on the wooden desk, Ashido running over to him and slapping him in the back of the head to snap him out of his craziness.

"Get to work!" She angrily ordered, crossing her arms and shaking her head at the lazy clown in front of her.

"I'm you're superior!" Midoriya hissed, shoving a piece of paper in her face and shaking it. "How about you sign all of this garbage! I'm sick and tired of these dumb papers that mean nothing! THIS JOB IS MAKING ME LOSE MY MIND!"

Ashido scoffed, snatching the paper out of his hand and reading it over to see what all the fuss was about. Her eyes widened, "Uh... no way they're serious. This has to be a joke." The girl put a hand on her mouth, stifling her laughter. "They're really trying to start an all boys club that watches and rates... female heroes and their bodies? Proposed by... oh, of course. That stupid perverted midget. He needs to be assassinated."

"THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!" Midoriya yelled, stuffing the stack of papers into his desk and closing the drawer shut with a screw and a random electric drill he pulled out of his ass. "The more I read these stupid petitions, the more braincells I lose– which if you can't tell, is making me lose critical brain function. I really don't think I can do this anymore."

Ashido nodded her head, for once agreeing with her President on something. He seemed stressed, well, a lot more stressed than usual anyway.

"Whatever, I'm out of here. Consider it me clocking out early. If you want to sign the rest of these, be my guest. I'll leave the drill here." Izuku set the drill down on the desk, going over to the coat rack and grabbing his green jacket, then waving and exiting with a slam of the doors. Mina continued to stare at the petition with a tad bit of curiousity in her eyes, wondering just what other stuff her President has seen. She grabbed the drill and unscrewed the drawer.

...

...

...

It's been a few days since the Sports Festival and he still had no idea what he was going to do to fix this stupid situation. He had inadvertently hurt her so badly– he could literally see it on her face. Yet, his tongue was too tied for him to say anything and his brain drew a blank at the worst time. What the actual fuck was wrong with him?

Besides the situation with his Vice President, he was stressed beyond his age with the duties of being the Student Body President. He also had Kendo to deal with, who hadn't really talked to him since their kiss– well, the reason for that was because he was avoiding any and all contact with her. Of course, he needed to resolve the tension between them that her bold confession caused. Yet he didn't think he had the ability to reject her... at least not now while his mind was so cluttered.