9. Incidents

A Bet...?

...

"You could call it... a little treat before our Sports Festival tomorrow. I hope all of you have been training your asses off by the way."

The class stood stricken in place. There was no way they heard that correctly.

"The... zoo?! Why on earth would we want to go to the- ACK-"

"Be grateful." Aizawa muttered through gritted teeth, retracting his capture item from around Bakugou's face and shaking his head. "This is the first time UA ever does something like this... so take advantage of it and have some fun. We leave in half an hour, so talk amongst yourselves... quietly. I have a date with my sleeping bag."

While Eraserhead knocked out in his yellow sleeping bag and slumped over on the floor, the class began to mutter amongst themselves quietly, taking heed of Aizawa's warning.

"I've never been to the zoo." Shoto said, lying his head on his desk and glancing towards his side. Momo looked at the ceiling in thought, then shrugged. She couldn't recall the last time she ever went out with her family... frankly, anywhere. Had she ever? Maybe she just couldn't remember.

"To be honest... I don't think I have either."

"You're both stupid rich... and you've never been to the zoo?!" Mineta exclaimed from his seat in front of them, which in turn caused a dart of dread to shoot through his heart, Aizawa glaring at him with one eye from the floor. Mineta coughed and turned his head, only to be met with...

"No, I was too busy being abused and overworked by my father."

"I was too busy working and studying my ass off because of my parents."

Momo and Shoto were staring at Mineta with the most nonchalant, yet scary gazes the midget had ever seen. So much so that he began to rethink whether their homeroom teacher was all that scary. He quickly turned and faced forward, then buried his head in his arms.

"Anyway, this sounds like a perfect excuse to relax and forget about school for once." Yaoyorozu grinned at the boy next to her, the latter nodding his head with a forcefully flattened mouth.

"Considering we have our Sports Festival tomorrow... it's much needed." He responded.

"Which by the way, I'M winning! So you'd better get ready Icyhot, because I'm gonna MURDE-" An angry pomeranian (more like a chihuahua anyway) stopped in his tracks, making sure he didn't say anything too loud– although he was always loud so maybe Aizawa didn't care. "You and that nerd are both gonna lose tomorrow."

"Is that so Bakugou?" Momo interjected, crossing her arms and smirking widely, her gestures thoroughly confusing the hothead looming over her desk.

"Uh... yeah." Katsuki raised an eyebrow.

"I'll bet you two hundred thousand yen that President wins tomorrow– fairly easily in fact."

"TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND?!" Katsuki shouted in disbelief, however, it quickly turned into fear after feeling something wrap around his neck instantly, choking him just enough for him to fall on the ground in pain. He wriggled around in agony, trying his best to pull the capture weapon from his neck, although to no avail.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY ABOUT NOISE?!"

"A-Agh... S-Sor- S-SORRY!!"

The capture item unwrapped itself from the boy's neck, as he stood up once again, dusted himself off, and acted like nothing happened. Bakugou took a seat on the top of Mineta's desk, much to the little gremlin's annoyance, and squinted at the raven haired beauty.