I just wanna know

The next morning after the party, Joc and I wake up together hearing Armani and Chole Arguing. I didn't know they were still messing around it's not my business but damn, do it have to be so loud. Joc gets up and leaves the room first then I head to the kitchen behind him. As I grab a glass of water, I hear them argue some more.

"So you telling me Armani, my cousin Kayla didn't give you top?"

"First of all Chole we is not together. So it shouldn't matter."

"So she did suck yo dick? She showed me the little film yall made and I know your dick so why she sucking my mans dick. Oh right since when we not together."

"We was never together love, I ain't never made it official with you, and your cousin the one who wanted to fuck on me, it was just head from her, And Chloe just cause I'm the first nigga who made you bust don't mean I love you."

My nosy ass done wrapped my head around the Conner looking at the shit go down, while Joc's ass is just listening as hard as I am, Like as I'm just standing there Joc grabs me from behind and rest his head on my shoulder. Watching them argue as well.

"Are you serious, Amani for real? I told you my body, my temple, my whole was all yours and you gonna use me like this?"

"I'm not using you I never called you, you called me, I'm the one being treated fucked up, The fuck is you on, you really used me, And finally you need to apologize to me, or else you need to get out my crib honestly if you can't respect me sweetie." Armani licks his lips and relax his face

Oooou he playing mind games with her, Cause honey he ain't have to do all that and he had the nerves to smirk at her, she weak at the knees with ol Armani. She about to say sorry.

"Armani, you know it's not even like that, I'm so sorry, for real, can I have a hug? But Like I know we ain't really together but it's just the thought cause I like you, a lot."

"I don't believe you, what you gone do for me? All you do is shake ass, you ain't got no real skills. So what you gone do for me, since you feening for nigga, you gone drop to your knees like your cousin Shay and suck this dick?" 

I know he did not just say that, this bitch better smack him, I thought he was good dude, he grimy as fuck for that, he need his ass beat for real disrespectful ass. WHOOP THAT TRICK, WHOOP THAT TRICK. Chloe beat his ass.....but let me not nun for real.

"Now Arco you know I'm better than Shay, real soul snatcher, but if I do you gone eat this cat from the front and the motherfucken back? With your Rude ass. That's why you community dick. Dirty dick ass nigga."

Girl what?? She think this is cute, girl bye.

"You love this dirty dick though, the fuck get yo ass to my room, imma show you some community dick, and you really can't say shit cause I always strap the fuck up."

Chloe rushes to Armani's room and Armani goes to his room as well, and my mouth drops open, because what the fuck did I miss, how? This shit can't be real, she needs better for herself cause what? Armani a smart man but how he gone say that? And ol  girl still bout to fuck after all that. Mean while Joc starts rubbing on my hips.

"Go back to the room and turn on the shower for me please." Hmm somethings up... So I go to the room going back to his bathroom and turn on the shower and sit on the bed. Joc comes in the room and looks at me, with them bedroom/ fuck me eyes he got. "Come on let's shower, lemme rub you down."

When I tell you, this man grabbed my hands and slowly undressed me. I went in to the hot water letting it run down my sore body, I didn't know my feet were so swollen, from ripping and running for Ms.Kionna, then I fell on my ankle last night walking down the basement stairs at the party. Joc gets in the shower with me I turn around looking up facing him.

"Where your towels at? I know you got two."

'H-here, the blue is for my face and the green towel is for my area.'

"Mmhm." I got my blue towel and try to wash my face but Joc takes my blue and washes and wipes down my face ears and even scrubs my hair with conditioner. Joc gets down and lathers my whole body from my feet to my shoulders with soap, rinses me off and makes me spread my legs as he "lathers and  washes my areas, I'm in a awe I feel so warm and tingly inside, do he love me? Why he being so gentle so caring? Do I love him, is this love? He puts the towel on his shoulders and takes his bare hand and  thoroughly  rinses and rubs my yoni "my area". Joc and I finish our shower and get out the tub. Drying myself off. As I'm done drying off, greasing up. I'm putting on on my  lounge clothes, and I here screaming coming from Armanis room, I look at Joc as he sits next to me and puts his hand on back. I'm just thinking I wanna love him but Will he love me back. It's just the fact he washed me, that was better than sex.

"Bro foul getting that work in, that girl know she can do better." I chuckle and he dose as well.

'For real, Mani dead motherfucken wrong, but she still bussing it open for bro, they both in the wrong.'

"Yeah" There's a small moment of silence between us. "Dae you trust me?."

'Honestly I do I be seeing the sincerity in your eyes, my spirit be telling me to trust you, But do you trust me boo?'

"I don't, but I'm learning too. I just want you to prove yourself to me, and I don't mean to be rude but baby I'm thug. I've done lost some real ones to some love. The streets will do you cold, and I just wanna know would you ride for me?"

'I know I have my ways and I'm truly changing when you have trust issues you put up a front on who you wanna let in and out your life and I'm working on me, the only shit I have to prove is to myself. And I know I'm worthy.' Joc leans in and kisses me softly.

"I love you, and I understand but, Do you love me baby?"

I nod my head slowly. ' Yeah I love you too.' Joc kisses my forehead down to my lips. I get back under the covers cause I've done had a long week but Joc' says something I can't make out, as I fall asleep.

"Now you stuck with me baby."