Somebodys everything

DA'NEZ POV

I love my man ,y'all just so In love with him. Like girl he not captain save a hoe, he captain check a hoe. He love me, I admit I'm stuck on stupid right now. He real obsessed with me and that's crazy. Like let me stop being so dramatic right now and let me be serious. Growing up fat, no social life, really no friends, being the only child. Being bigger than the others girls, darker than the other girls, especially growing up in a era when light skin and "slim thick" is a thing I'm a beautiful women don't get me wrong, most men my age don't favor that shit. Like there only viewing me for sexual gratification and not being able to see me as the gentle, sweet person I am. It's very difficult to find a solid real nigga at the end of the day, that's gonna see you at your lowest and be there when you shine, so patience is key, when god close one door another will soon open. "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Luke‬ ‭11‬:‭9‬ ‭.

I don't know how y'all view things but at the end I am grateful. And that's all I can say, I would have never thought in a million years I would have a real genuine boyfriend, companion, friend and, person I can talk to. Like I said it hurts being alone, but hurt people hurt people, so I'm still healing from my heart and Joc sees that, But I'm not depending on him to make me happy, or things of that nature. It just feel good when you so use and hurt of having no one and feeling like no one is here and there for you when you learned to vent and heal yourself with no one, it gives a bitter outlook to some things, but shit you use to being so damn alone and hearing yourself it's hard to accept support. Ya feel me, like no matter what you believe in, spiritual, religious, any practices you do or don't do. There is no right or wrong, we're human and we need love to live, no matter if it's self, and from others. Baby's literally die from lack of attention. Us a humans need love and affection to survive. So at the end of the day, don't worry about no body who ain't worried about you, and focus on yourself and the ones who are there. PERIOD. All facts.

"Da'Nez you good?"

'Huh'

"You zoned out, what you thinking about?"

'Nothing for real for real just some shit ya know.'

"I feel you."

'Yop'

"So what you tryna do?"

'I don't know, what you tryna do?'

"I asked first?"

'So I couldn't think, so I asked you.'

"You talking mad crazy right now."

'How?'

"You know how."

'No the fuck I don't.'

"Stop cussing at me."

'My apologies but I don't know.'

"You wanna go swimming? Or on a date somewhere?"

'I don't have a swim suit here.'

"It doesn't matter I'll buy you a new one. So you wanna go swimming."

'Yeah.' Yayyyy I love swimming.

"Your eyes got big like a little kid."

'Not to much, I love the water. Especially on a hot day.'

"Nah I was saying it's cute."

'Aweee babe.' Something's off. I don't know but I feel today is going by so smooth and peaceful.

"DJ gonna be at the pool too, he is gonna apologize to you for the shit he pulled last week ight." Hmmmmm?

'Okay.'

"Let's go to Walmart, I ain't got time to deal with them people at target, following a nigga around and shit."

'Oh okay'

"So get yo fine ass the fuck up, And get down stairs."

'Oh okay'

"Quit saying okay and say yes daddy." Girl you don't hear how this man talk to me, he just ouwee. Baby I'll say whatever..... but I'm not.

'Why?' As I'm walking down the stairs he don't say nothing, we getting in the car together. He turn on the car, turn the air on. And he looks at me. 'May I help you?"

"Mmm, the more you keep talking shit, you know what I be thinking about?" ....Where you going with this?

'Nah baby what you be thinking about?'

"When I be fucking you, you get hella submissive. And you never talk back. It don't even have to be us fucking, when I touch you. When I kiss you. I just love the way your eyes get big, it's like. I  like how wet you get, you be creaming on my dick every time I slide in. When I hold you, when I rub on you, touch has really became my love language, you know that right. I ain't never knew that. You more than my friend baby, I don't know what word I can use to describe what you are to me, but I'm glad you in my life for real, for real.

'I love how gentle you are SOME-times, but you be hurting me, it do hurt almost every time, you make me cry, like it's a indescribable pain, pleasure? What ever it is. I can't help my body. But I do love you so, I love everything you do for me and I appreciate how real you keep it. I know you and my mama talked, I don't wanna hear it honestly, but she love you too believe it or not. She think you crazy as hell but, she know I'm in good hands.

You more than my everything, thank you for giving your heart and body to me. I may not seem like the smartest most educated, loving man but I'm a product of my environment but the system try to fail me but it didn't. I talked to my mama about you, last week before she went to work and, she right you let me inside yo temple and gave me hope. But next time any brother, patna, associate, or bum ass nigga, I bring you around and he or she try to talk to you try something on you don't be so gullible and square the fuck up n'd beat the nigga ass on bloods. I listen to every single word he said, it's him but I don't know what to say but,  baby I love you too.

'I love and appreciate you too, sweetheart. I'm glad you see I'm here and openly trying.'

"You my everything love. I can't replace you if I do I'm a be sick. But, Put your seatbelt on, we finna hit the highway." I put my seatbelt on and he pulls off. He setting in, opening his mind, all I can do honor what he has done and him being him. Him openly trying to reassure I'm secure and safe in his arms. Mentally, emotionally and, physically. I'm still tryna get use to it...