Aint shit

So yall we ain't do nothing, after I got done praying, I sat next to him and Joc looks at me and, ask why I prayed for him. I said cause, 'when you don't believe in this life and world we live in, you don't believe in yourself. Who gonna come to your funeral? Shit life ain't mean nothing to you so who really gonna be there when the time come. This world listen, you speak of death and it listen. Can't quit now. Your own fears of karma gonna take you out. Stress kills nigga.'

He said "right", so I'm like 'can't help those who don't want help.' He said "pray for those who are willing." Like after that we really just went to sleep, like for real aint do nothing. So it's like 2 weeks later and Right now I got my AirPods in as this nigga on his game. Keep fucking starring back at me. Like I won't come up from this headboard and knock his head loose. Let me stop talking shit. He my baby, So let's get a reaction.

'When you gonna beat it till it's swole.'

"Huh?"

'Come beat this pussy up, I'm tryna sleep good.'

"You not ready love, I'm off a football. You tryna sleep good though. I'm tryna fuck you good then."
Hmm "Start playing with that pussy for me. I'm tryna hear that motherfucka when I slide in.."oh my" you gonna tell me how good I fuck you, keep playing with that pussy don't stop till you bust either. You gonna eat all yo nut off my dick too."GUUUURRLLL YOU READING THIS SHIT, YALL  GUESS WHAT THIS NIGGA JOC DID.... He got up sat next and held my wrist the nigga down there slobbered in his hand, hand got a pool of drool, spit, y'all know what I mean saliva and slapped it on my yoni and rubbed his big ass palm on my precious flower. I'm baffled cause ain't no fucking way.  "I know you like this shit." And...

'Yooooo slow down.'

"Aight." I wanted him to remove his hand yall he rubbing slower. "That bitch throbbing. What making you so hot and bothered. I know this ain't all me. So what you thinking about?"

A blunt and a shot of gin 'That dick in me.' why do I lie to myself ?

"I know you ain't for real."

'Yes the fuck I am' No the fuck I'm not...

"Bend the fuck over then, shit you wet enough"oh my, but I got my big ass up and bent the fuck over.

'Be gentle.'

"Yeah ight" THIS BASTARD BITCH ASS FUCKER DONE SLAMMED INTO MY CERVIX. I'm finna cry.

'What the fuck, Joc that shit hurt' I put my hand trying to push him away and he grabs my wrist and holds it, and continues to thrust into me slamming into me.

"And?." Joc slows his pace and do the little swirling thing, thinking he doing something. as he slowly doing his thing, it's starting to feel good. Damn my stomach getting tight. "You finna cum on daddy's dick. Just nut baby I feel you getting tight."

'Faster!' So as I finish he pulls out.

"Turn around, open that mouth." My dum, dum lollipop ass. Turned the fuck around and ahhh. Tongue out and everything. "Swallow this dick." And just like that. I'm under his mine control again. We finish up. I go to the bathroom and cleanse my body, mind and, soul. Don't forget scrub everything down, mouth, body, cracks and, creases. Cause I ain't dealing with no BV, no BO and no BD. Heavy on the BD. I don't need no babies. Monique said in that one movie "Fuck them kids and, fuck you too.„

So I put on clothes and go to the, kitchen, walking past. As he back playin the game, he ain't get up wash off  or do nothing. Just crazy, I'm shaking my damn head because what the hell. So as I'm in the kitchen, I see Armani.

"What's up Dae?"

'Armani I ain't seen you in a few days.'

"Shit, that nigga had you locked up, in that room."

'Nah.'

"I've been here, I heard yo ass crying and shit, sound like the nigga was killing you."

'Nah, I'm alive and good.'

"Shit, you walking good, and you up. It's 1 in the morning."

'Yop' Watch him say some outrageous shit, this dudes eyes dilated as fuck. Am I surrounded by feens.

"That's wild." What do you mean....

'Armani what you on.'

"Finna call this girl, to beat her back in."

'That's what's up.' I make me some ramen and eat it on the couch as, I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open it. 'Hey.'

"Hey, I'm waiting on Armani he, know I'm here, he said he in the shower." It's a fat girl, now I'm fat, I'm a big girl. But this girl is what you call a super sized big woman. I let her in and continue to eat my noodles. She sits on the couch. Next thing I notice Joc comes out and sit next to me. Here he go.

"What's up Mia."

"Nothing waiting on Armani."

"Where y'all going?"

"No where the nigga in, the shower. He don't wanna shower with me today."

"Hmm, I ain't seen yo ass in months Though, this my  girlfriend Da'Nez."

"Hey girl I'm Mia Armani's bestie." Girl stop playing. I wanna bust out laughing, I think it's strange how I ain't never heard, seen or, met her before I practically live here. But anyway okay Armani's "bestie„.

'Nice to meet you girly.'  All of a sudden. Armani come out cleaned up in basketball shorts and a wife beater.

"Come on." She gets up as her booty shorts are up in her ass tang top on titties touching her belly button, she a pretty big girl and all but babe what if you have to go inside the gas station? You don't even have a spend the night bag.

"Damn no hi, no hey."

"Shut yo big ass up and get to the room slut." Guess he talk to all the girls like this, shit I'm just glad he don't talk to me like that. So me and Joc on the couch and you know what this Nigga said too me

"Ain't no man gonna pay for the cow if he can get the milk for free."

'Cause he just bought the whole damn cow.' Joc and I chuckle, cause this nigga ain't shit.

"Wait I got a better one" Them are not dimples, them are potholes in her ass."

'Go Norbit, go Norbit.' I give Joc the rest of my ramen

"Thank you baby, I see you sleepy go to bed."

I ain't no better. I get up and go lay down in the bed, as Joc eats the rest of my noodles. And I take my black ass to bed.