"You mine."

I end up waking up to loud clacking sounds I look over and this dude over here playing with belts and shit. He picks a red and silver striped b.b Simon belt, I look him up and down, he wearing 'Purple' brand jeans and Alexander McQueens. This dude got some expensive taste cause, the belt alone is 2 nice pairs of  shoes for me.

"Da'Nez you up ma, hop in the shower I got you some clothes to wear."

'Good, morning to you to.'

"Ya tone ma. I know you tired, but it's 4:30 in the afternoon and I got moves to make so, get up and shower. We going out plain and simple."I roll my eyes and get up to shower, as I walk pass to go to the bathroom Joc slaps my ass. "Watch your attitude." I shut the bathroom door and I ended up leaving my wash towel and soap in here from yesterday, so I use it to wash up. When I was finished. I went to brush my teeth then to dry off looking for my dry off towel. I left the bathroom and see that Joc is sitting next to my towel. He put his hand on it as my body is dripping water.

'Can I have my towel?'

"Say please."

'Jacques can I have my towel please.'

"Here, next time say it like you mean it, like you asked for this nut." I grab my towel drying my self off, putting on my lotion and deodorant, putting on my bra and underwear. Sitting next to him cause he said he got me some clothes apparently.

'Who really asked for what, so calm down.'

"Who you talking to Da'Nez." Joc looks me in my eyes.

'Sorry papa.' I place my hand on his leg looking into his eyes. 'So where are the clothes you said you got me?'

"Oh right here you go boo." Joc gets up pulling out a bag and a shoe box. I look inside the bag and see a plain white tee and some distressed black jeans I open the shoe box and see red Ugg slides. I look at the size of the clothes and they my size so I put on the clothes, I realize I'm matching him.

'Joc why'd you buy me some clothes and shoes? I have these but in black but, how do you know my clothes size?'

"You being ungrateful? And I know you have em that's why they red. Get your purse for me."

'Why?'

"I want you to hold something for me, just do it." I grab my purse and he puts a 50 round drum in my bag, then tucking his gun in his waist line. Joc grabs his satchel from the kitchen as we head out the door

'Fix your self your gun showing.'

"Don't care now come on, I got moves to make." I basically get pushed out the door, by Joc. "Dae baby I'm sorry I'm just impatient and I want you to meet someone, Important to me, plus the mall gonna close I got some things I wanna do while it's still day light, baby." We walk down the stairs to his car and I hop in putting my purse on the floor shutting the door, putting my seatbelt on. He skrts off and I end up falling asleep in the car. I wake up instantly as  the seatbelt burns my neck. I unbuckle my seat beat getting out the car with Joc. We walk to the door of the house. Joc unlocks the door, I follow him everywhere he go. We head upstairs and there's someone  in the room. The boy  gets up and hugs Joc.

"Whats good DJ, I want you to meet my girl DaNez." Since when? He ain't say nothing about us being a thing. "Dae baby this is my little brother Derrick."

"Dae you know me."

'Yessir what's the deal DJ. How you been.'

"Dae how you know DJ?"