"We Grown" pt 2

Da'Nez POV

'Man if you don't back the fuck up, before I beat yo ass.'

"Da'Nez baby why you blushing then if you want me to back up?" Because I'm thinking about how your brother did me like diss and I'm having flashbacks...and it's really not the time to get horny.... Why the fuck do my body do me like this.

'Fuck is you talking about, Bitch back up.'

"Or else what?..." Joc calmly opens the door.

"Wussup lil nigga?, what y'all doing in here?"

"Oh shit nothing chilling for real, for real."

"Mh That's wussup, Dae I miss you, you been gone all day." I smile.... As my smile quickly fades. Joc backhand slaps DJ In The back of his head. "What I say about my bitch. I don't give a fuck about nothing you finna say or finna do....Respect me and I'll respect you, Now don't let that shit happen again." Woah what happend? Joc must have heard what DJ was saying... yoooo now DJ wanna get mad and he finna cry... "Come on baby, we gotta go home."As We get in the car heading to the crib, Joc don't say nothing to me. As we get out the car, Joc takes my hand as we head up to the apartment. I don't know what he's doing, but what ever he's doing this is suspicious. So we head into the apartment and automatically I'm having an outta body experience... why the hell.......

'Baby what...' Joc pinned me against the wall chocking me with both his hands... as I look at him and try to pulls his hands off my neck. He don't have no emotion no sense of remorse in his eyes. Now y'all, If I die let me pray... "Dear Father God, please forgive me for my sins, especially the sins I have committed with this man, my killer, my mate, my love." All of sudden I'm able to barely breathe , and the coldness of his lips graze my throbbing hot neck and the words that I hear come out his mouth and speaks into my ear

"I would never mean to hurt you, kill you, do any of that. But I literally heard everything fucking thing DJ said to yo ass, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at my brother.... Bitch get horny around my brother again."what is he talking about?........... wait ohhhh them flashbacks can he since when I get wet or something damn.

'Man what are you talking about?..." Joc shoves his hands into my panties and.. rubs  my area...

"Like this and I'm a  show you how a real nigga fuck you, Rub you all that, you feel me. Cause fuck what Derricks dork ass was saying " Damn this nigga heard it all. "Get yo ass to the room, I'm finna fuck the shit out chu."

'Nigga what's did you sayyyyy!!!'

"I'm Finna Fuck The Shit Out Of You, and you finna listen to me too, cause bitch I'm daddy, so bend the fuck over. He flattering his self at this point, cause I know he ain't talking to me, laughing hella hard type shit.

'Joc-c... W-w-hy slow down d-daddy..' Y'all know that scene in baby boy when Yvette and her friend was on the phone and she said "I gotta call you back" yeah, y'all should get the point... but why he doing me with his door open?????? 'J-joccc shutt the damn d-door.' When I tell you this man smacked my ass so hard I felt like my skin was bleeding, so I start crying pouring down tears till he stopped and shut his room door. Joc finished undressing me and himself. Then he layed on his bed pulling me ontop of him and held me. Then whispered in my ear.