Chapter 1

Nox's POV:

* I heard loud noises in the kitchen. My father was probaly home.

Wasted.

Again.

I honestly couldn't imagine how my mom fell in love with asshole like him. He was always in bad mood and often beat me when she was working. But this time. God..

He was a dipshit but he was still my father so I decided to look if he wasn't hurt or something.

So I went to the kitchen and found him on the floor. It looked like he was fighting with something. He was breating fast and unsteadily. I was in shock. He was having his epileptic attack again.

Or so I thought.

First I ran to my room and called an ambulence. But when I came back I froze in place.

He wasn't moving.

I looked at his helpless body while the medic spoke to me.

"Miss? Miss are you there? The ambulence is on it's way"

I didn't listen to him. I couldn't. My vision was blurry and I felt dizzy. *

And suddenly I woke up

I was shaking, breathing heavily and my eyes were shut. Still trying to take control of my breath I tried to proces what just happened. Fucking nightmares.

I needed to calm myself down so I went to my bathroom and I turned on the cold water to cool off. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my incredibly tired eyes.

After rinsing my face I went back to my room. I was tired as fuck but it was already 5 am so I decided to get ready for school because I knew that I wouldn't fell asleep again.

So I went to my wardrobe and put on a black oversized jeans white crop top and checkered shirt with the same colors.

When I was done with it I went to my bathroom again and put on some light make up. 'Damn I look good' I thought to myself and went to the kitchen where my mom was waiting on me.

(Nox's outfit)

(Nox's outfit)

"Good morning" I said and smiled at her.

"Hello darling do you want anything for breakfast?" She replied turning towards the huge kitchen.

"Yes please do anyting" I said and looked at my phone.

I still cant't believe it's been two months since my father passed away. I often felt alone. But maybe it was because there were only two of us living in this huge mansion.

Yes my mom is a millionare. Actually my grandparents too but they all worked too hard. My mom was barely home and my grandparents lived in another country so I often invited my best friends Mia and Noah.

She was always okay with it since she knew that my father's death was very hard for me. We didn't have the best relationship but he was still my father and I loved him.

"Here you go honey" My mom said and gave me a plate with pancakes. I love pancakes so much. I thanked her and started eating.

My mom was looking at me wierdly so I asked her "What's up?"

She looked at the floor "I'm leaving tomorow again."

I looked at her in disbelief "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I was sad and angry. She always told me at least week before she was suposed to leave for work.

"It was an emergency and no one I trust can go so I have to leave instead." She replied and finally looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Sorry I didn't know" well obviously I didn't know- how could I?

"It's fine honey and I'm sorry" She hugged me tightly but in a moment she pulled away.

"Enjoy school today Nox" My mom said and kissed me on top of my head.

"Thanks mom I will try.."

Well HELLO EVERYONE! :3

I realy hope that you liked the first chapter of my book. And if you liked it you can click at the little star button. It would help me very much. Have a great day! <3