Chapter 6

"Boo, bitch!" Noah told me quietly. I passed by him into my room trying to control my tired body. "So now you won't even greet me?" He asked sounding hurt.

I turned around to look at him and saw the look in his tired eyes. "How long did you sleep for?" I replied not really caring about his question.

"You. Left. In. The. Middle. Of. A. Fucking. Night!" He growled lowly. "What the fuck were you thinking?" He continued getting a little louder.

"How long did you sleep Noah?" I ignored him slowly backing away to my room. "Why do you care, Nox?" He looked hurt. It broke my heart seeing him like that.

"The fuck is going on?" Asked Mia with her raspy voice. Clearly she just woke up."This bitch decided to go out in the midnight, not a big deal" Noah replied sweetly though his jaw was clenched.

"What's wrong with you, Nox?" Mia looked at me suddenly not feeling as tired as she was a moment before.

"Oh why do you care so much? Are you my father or something like that?" I suddenly yelled at them. Mia flinched and me and Noah looked surprised.

"Sorry.." I said quietly. "Just please go to bed and leave me alone for now" I quietly shut the door behind me and jumped on my bed flat.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck" I screamed into the pillow bellow my face. "Why do I keep ruining everything?!"

I looked at the time. It was kind of late.. I went to bathroom and took a quick shower then changed into new clothes. When I came back I didn't have the energy to do anything so I just yeeted my body on the bed and closed my eyes. The thoughts slowly drifting away from my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it!" I screamed at the shadow. "Just leave me alone!" I was just blindly hitting the air hoping that I will punch the creepy thing in front of me. "It's your fault, Nox" the voice whispered. I felt goosebumps all around my body and suddenly I only saw the darkness. "It's your fault.."

"Good morning" a voice woke me up. I basically jumped off of the bed. Sweat running down my forehead. Fucking God.. get your shit togheter! "Good morning Maria" I replied coldly as the maid was just standing there awkwardly.

"Are you feeling okay, miss?" She asked me sounding worried. "Yep, I'm completely fine" I gave her a fake smile and dismissed her. She just nodded and left the room without saying another word.

Let me just get ready for school and apologize to Noah and Mia..

Sup mate? I hope you have an amazing day!
Yep. 2 updates in one day! A miracle!

The question of the day is....

What's your zodiac sign?