Chapter 7

It was early. Too early for my liking. I opened my eyes and remember to make the pancakes I promised to Noah. I really hope they didn't leave yet.. God I hate mornings so much..

I went straight (*coughs*) to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I just stood in the middle of my bathroom for some reason as I saw my reflection.

My hair was a damn disgrace and I absolutely hated how puffy my eyes were. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair and washed my face with a cold water.

After I did my business and took some new clothes on, I went downstairs to make some good pancakes for my friends.

I took everything I needed and started preparing them. I like cooking, honestly. It's a thing I can do for hours and I will never get tired of it. It's nice for many reasons. The smell of the food always seems to calm down my nerves, which is nice.  Also by cooking I don't only help myself but also our maids, because they're very busy doing other things.

I must say- those pancakes look delicious. I hope I can make up with my friends, because god damn! You're a lucky bitch, Noah. I thought to myself and smiled a little. After I prepared everything it looked perfect. Some fruits and nutella on top of them and I was ready to apologize.

I cleaned up the mess I made and looked at my watch. 8:03 nice. They should come in any time now. Just after that I felt someone looking at me from behind. I turned around to see somehow gulity Noah and groggily looking Mia.

"This looks delicious.." Noah said slowly with a small spark in his eyes. I just smiled at him and mentioned for him to come and sit down. "Uuu yummyy" said Mia as she hugged me and also sat on the chair.

"Look guys.." I started looking on my lap "I'm so sorry for behaving like a bit-" "It's okay you're forgiven" Mia said interrupting my speech. I looked up at her and Noah who just didn't care and ate the food happily.

"Alright then..? Do you guys wanna go out or something?" I asked. "Omg Nox, there's this cool party!" The pretty guy screamed at me exited. "We just HAVE to go!" I just shook my head amused at the boy's reaction.

"Please?" Mia joined and smiled at me. "Ughh you guys are so annoying" I said not giving up. "Is that a yes?" Noah asked hoping for me to agree. "I don't know, is it?" I replied teasingly.

"We have to go, I still haven't forgiven you fully just yet" the Asian girl smirked at me. "I hate you guys" I looked at them only to see Noah jumping around and screaming like a child. Mia just looked at him amused by his reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah no, I wanna go home" I said as I looked at the dumb teenagers drinking some cheap alcohol. "Come on Nox! Let's have some fun with other people too!" Noah yelled to my ear as it was hard for me to hear anything to wich I cringed. "Yea Nox, stop being a pussy and go" Mia said pushing me slightly.

I looked around to see a couple in the pool trying to suck the soul of each other. Would I be a bitch if I called the police? Yea, no. I'm not doing that. As I walked through the garden I felt Mia grab mine and Noah's hand and pulled us to the building.

Too hot for my liking.. I mentally cringed at the heat inside of the house and went for something to drink. Mia went with a guy.. I think his name was Jacob.. or was it Mike? I don't know. And Noah is stuck with me as he also likes drinks.

He grabbed a random towel, put it on his shoulder and hopped behind a counter with a lot of alcohol around it. "What can I do for you today, ma'am?" He bowed down slightly and winked at me. I decided to play along with him. "Hi mister. Can I get the... old glory shot?" "The what?" he looked at me confused. "Move amateur" I laughed at him and grabbed a shot which I placed on a counter.

I took Curaçao, by a miracle, I found some cream and Grenadine. "I see, you're a newbie, aren't you?" I looked at Noah who still looked confused, not breaking the character. "Sorry, I'm used to deal drugs and suck dicks, not this kind of shit" he replied still staying in the character. "It's okay baby boy, let me show you" I whispered into his gay ear to which  he cringed and screamed "ew Nox! Stop making me straight!" I just laughed loudly and began to prepare two shots.

"Okay" I started, "frist you need to take the grenadine, as it's the heaviest liquid of them all" I said, grabbing the bottle. "next take the cream and pour it gently onto the grenadine" I continued, "and last but not least, you have to be sober and very careful as it's the hardest part" I said dramatically to which the brunette boy chuckled "you have to gently pour it on the edge of the shot so it makes this effect" I said proudly as the shots looked perfect.

(I didn't have the time to prepare the shot, so you have to live with pinterest lmao)

"Okay, first of all: Where did you learnt this? And second of all: That was hot" Noah said and bumped into my hip as he took the shot and waited for me.

"Learnt it myself and thanks" I replied quickly as I clicked the shot with him.

"Impressive" a woman which made my knees go weak said.

uhh.. hi? :D I'm so sorry for not updating, I'm very lazy and busy so the only thing I do is reading books. Also I hope you ate today cuz I haven't eaten in like two days- DON'T YELL AT ME PLEASE! Anyways love you and I hope you have an amazing dayy!