Chapter 8

TW: MENTIONS OF USING ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND BLOOD (not using blood lmao💀)!

"Impressive" a woman that made my knees weak said.

I instantly froze in my place the confidence leaving my body quickly. Noah winked at me happily and left me with the Devil herself.

"Thank you" I said, after I gained most of my confidence back. I turned to face her fully.

"May I help you with anything señorita?" I continued the small talk. "Bringing Spanish for me, just to impress me huh?" She squinted her eyes at me while I blushed a little, trying to cover my face.

Her expression changed very quickly.

"I can go get myself a drink, don't worry about it" she said coldly. I have honestly no idea what to do to make this woman be nice to me.

"Well.. I suppose you probably know where to find the alcohol" I sat at the counter to have a better view at her. She just shrugged, her back facing me again.

"That bitch's cold as fuck" Mia told me while I jumped out of my skin. "You scared the living shit out of me, dumbass!" I held my arm up to my chest to help me steady my breath.

"I see.. still no bitches huh?" She smiled innocently. This bitch.. "I can get anyone I want. Wanna bet?" I retorted calmly. Mia looked at me. "You can't make a straight girl gay, Nox." She smirked.

"Probably not.. but a girl who's confused would like to experiment with any girl.. like you" She just stared at me. "I'm straight" she replied while taking a sip from her weirdly looking drink.

"Sure thing honey. And I'm Elon Musk" I took a random bottle and went into the crowd, trying to locate Noah. "You are rich though!" Mia yelled after me, while I just laughed, trying to push my way out of the sweaty teens.

I bumped into someone quietly muttering my apology, seeing Noah sucking the soul out of some jackass. Ew. I thought to myself feeling funny.

My head was spinning lightly, which was weird considering I'm definitely not a lightweight and I haven't even had that much alcohol. "What the fuck" I muttered, slowly making my way to the couch.

Suddenly I heard a scream. Everything went quiet for a second. I couldn't see anything in that moment. What is happening to me? I was so confused. My body was spinning and I felt like I could take over the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling, the thoughts comming back to me. A party.. right. Where're my friends? I sat down keeping my hand behind me for some decent support.

And then I saw it.

To be more specific.. I saw someone.

The nameless woman was being held by some jock from the football team. She clearly looked very uncomfortable, but no one was giving them any attention.

I stood up, still feeling dizzy. I ran after the pair almost tripping on my way there. "You!" I yelled at them. The guy giving me a slight glare. "You're interrupting something, get lost" He replied. He probably doesn't know who I am.. funny. "Let go of her" I tried again, following them behind quickly.

"If you wanna join us, you just had to say so dummy" He smiled at me sweetly, getting close to my face. This is my chance. "You're right, sorry" I smiled like nothing happened.

The poor girl looked so terrified. I felt so sorry for her, hoping my plan would work. We passed some doors, the jock was about to open the door, still ahold of the small woman.

Now's the chance.

I punched the man with my full force, his body stumbled backwards at the action. He let go of the beauty and I wasted no time, grabbing her and pulling her back down towards the prople.

I gave her a quick glance just to see if she was okay. She was staring in front of her, I couldn't read her expression. My head... I grabbed my forehead, it hurt so much.. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. I almost didn't hear her. The world was very dizzy and then it clicked. Someone spiked the drink. What a fucking dumbass would do such a thing.. I nodded my head to confirm my state.

I mean.. he almost... I have to beat the shit out of that man.. where's Noah..? N..

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up.. I think. Where the fuck am I? My head was throbbing and I couldn't see shit. I tried to get up but my body wasn't working.

Huh..?  "You're so fucking useless!" A man I hoped I would never hear of again screamed. The woman he was yelling at looked so small. So gentle yet so strong.

"Mom..?" I whispered. I couldn't manage to talk properly. My voice was weak and broken.

A slap was heard in distance. I flinched at the sound trying to steady my breath. I felt sweat all over my body. My head hurt more and more.

And then I saw light.

A man lying on floor with a woman hovering over his unconscious body. What is this? I thought. "Mom" I said louder. I could see her clearly now. The living room where was the scene happening in.

The woman's body slowly got up. She was still staring at the man. Something is wrong..

Suddenly the white carpet was stained with red blood. More and more blood was appearing out of nowhere.

The woman looked at me slowly. That's not my mom. "Who are you?" I screamed at the monster in front of me. She just continued to stare at me with those lifeless eyes.

The blood was everywhere, I could feel it on my thighs. "Leave" the creature spoke. "Leave and never come back"

HI GIRLIES! I'm so sorry for this late update. ANYWAY I hope u guys have an amazing day!
See you soon!

-Alex