Chapter 5

I was so.. confused? A woman has never treated me that way before. Everyone was nice to me and girls literally prayed for my touch. I was thinking about that mysterious girl as someone rushed through my door.

"Nox!" Noah screamed. I just rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want?" He just looked at me dumbfounded and replied: "Bitch you left in the middle of lesson and told me nothing about it?"

I sighed and looked at the time "It's late buddy, you should get some rest" I smiled at him coldly. "Are you dumb? It's only 11 pm!" He screamed again. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You know.. I won't make you pancakes since I planned to make you some in the morning" he gasped, rushed out of my room and slammed the door behind him.

Well.. that was random

"I'm sorry Noxy I will be a good boy and go to bed!" He screamed again and I just sighed loudly. Noah loves my pancakes and won't miss the opportunity to eat some.

I was looking at my ceiling trying to get myself at least a little tired. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. I decided to go out because why not, right? I took my jacket, headed towards my window and opened it. The feeling of a relief washed through my whole body as I felt the wind on my face.

When my father died I couldn't find myself falling asleep so I decided to build a tree house. Not all by myself of course.

So I climbed through the roof on the tree house and went down the ladder. I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and took the lighter to lit the deadly paper. It felt nice just looking at the sky as those beautiful stars shone into my soul.

I felt.. free. Like no one can hurt me at the moment. There was nothing. I couldn't hear or feel anything. Just the light from the stars and cigarette in my hand.

I was walking down the street and heard the silence.
It sounds beautifuly and calmly. Finally.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I let go over the cigarette in my hand and stomped on it. I looked and my watch. 2 am already? I thought to myself. So with the bit of the energy I had left I decided to run back home.

Sprinting through the dark I saw a man standing on the other side of the road. Well that's creepy.. I brushed the worst thoughts away and went into the gate.

A siluette of a man was standing before the door and just as I was about to turn around and go through the tree house he approached me.

Hellooooooo! Long time no see?

Who do you think is that man?