Chapter 4

I don't know what to do. I have literally a sleeping goddess in my car.

Unconscious sleeping goddess.

I didn't know what to do with her. I tried to talk to her a few times to see if she was awake but failed. She was breathing though.

I decided to drive her to a hospital. So here I am driving with a complete stranger who was mean but extremely attractive and.. hot.. and.. mean. Yes. She was mean.. but also so beau-

That scared me. The sleeping beauty next to me woke up from her sleep. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked mad and confused.

"Umm- saving your life? A simple thank you would have been appreciated" I retorted annoyed. She was looking at me. For.. a little too long. Not that I minded tho-

"Are you checking me out, miss?" I asked feeling amused. Her cheeks instantly turned red. "Don't get yourself high hopes" she said. I heard something in her voice.. it sounded like.. worry?

"What's up with you?" I asked her. She just looked at me with confused look. "What do you mean?"

"You don't act toxic and shit" I said trying to hold back my laughter. She just glared at me and looked out of window. After a few minutes of silence she finally asked me "What happened?"

I looked at her kinda surprised "You don't remember anything?" She facepalmed and sighed heavily. "No, you dipshit. I meant your face!" Her fingers were now pointing towards my face.

I didn't even notice those bruises. "And why do you care, princess?" I smirked at her while she just rolled her eyes at me. "I don't. I was just.. curious" she mumbled.

We drove to the hospital in silence. She got off my car and shut the door behind her. "Thanks for the ride" she said to me.

"I can wait on you if you want me to" I said to her. Her long dark hair slightly moving in the wind. It looked very dramatic but also attractive. I caught myself staring at her and coughed awkwardly.

"You can leave..? Sorry.. I didn't quite catch your name, stranger" she told me. "It's Nox" I smiled at her. She just nodded her head and turned back to head to the hospital.

"Stop!" I shouted at her.

"What fo you want?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked awkwardly.

"None of your business" she told me and walked the other direction. Well that girl is something different. I watched her as she was swaying her hips until I couldn't see her.

"Wow" I breathed out.

Hiii! Another updatee! I really hope you're enjoying this book so far! And again- I'm so sorry for grammatical mistakes so if you find anything to correct, please comment on it! Well that's all for today! Bye!