Chapter 3

Wow! Update in the same year? Unbelievable, am I right? Anyway enjoy and have a nice day!

-

I groaned quietly as the Math class continued slowly. I swear to god I hate Math with my whole ugly cold heart. I was currently laying on my desk. Extremely bored of course.

The teacher was paying no attention to me so I slowly and quietly stood up and packed my things. 10 minutes in and I felt like I'm going to lose my fucking mind.

"Where do you think you are going miss?" The teacher asked me. I froze in my place for a second but quickly made up an answer. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your amazing lesson but I don't feel so good today so I'll go to nurse" I replied a bit coldly.

Neither students nor teachers wanted to have something in common with me because of my father.

Dead father.

She just nodded at my answer and got back to teaching. When I left to class I went straight to a nurse and told her that I'm not feeling very good. She just dismissed me and I went home.

As I was walking I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and pulled out one. I really need to get rid of that habit.. I thought and used my lighter to lit up the cigarette.

The smoke invaded my lungs and it filled me with peace. Looking at the sky feeling calm when I heard someone scream. I stopped my tracks and looked around me.

It was strange because everyone should be in school. But like- who attendes school when you can hang out with your friends, right?

The sound was right next to me as I was getting closer to some weird dark alley.

There was this big guy- I think he was almost 6'3. And under him lay a girl. Very attractive of you ask me-

"Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled at the man. He froze in a panic and looked at me slowly. The girl wasn't moving.

I took in his appearance. Tall, muscular dude in a tight leather jacket. I almost laughed at the sight but kept mine straight face. Which is funny since I'm not straight-

"What did you just say to me?" He growled deeply. I eyed him like he's stupid. "Are ya' deaf buddy?" I said with a strong Australian accent.

He didn't look amused though-

He was running towards me but I easily dodged his outstretched hand. I grabbed him by his throat and slammed him into the wall. He was very surprised at first because I was much smaller and weaker than him.

"I said- Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here." I whispered as I was looking into his eyes. He just gulped hardly and nodded. I slammed his head into the wall behind him and let go of his shirt.

He fell onto the ground, got up and ran away from the scene. I immediately turned to the girl. She was laying on the hard concrete unconscious. I carefully looked for any signs of bleeding but fortunately there wasn't any.

I picked her up and since I was near my school I ran towards my car and put her on the passenger seat.

Ayooo another chapter here! I hope you liked it. Everything is short but I have no goddamn idea what to write- any ideas? Some plot twists ideas? Sorry for my grammar btw-
Anyway have a beautiful day!