Chapter 23

'What the fuck!'
*Mckenzie's POV'

'Harry' I whisper, he crouches down in front of me concern written all over his face as he looks at me
'Mckenzie what's happening?'

'N-nuts. Ne-need bag' he appears to hear me as he moves to grab my bag and bring it in front of me, my hands shake as I rip it open and pull out the injection and vile.

'In-inject me with th-this. And p-pour t-this do-down my thro--at' I lay down on my back as he takes the needle and jabs it into my skin, injecting my body with my saviour. Before he tilts my head back and pours the vile medicine down my throat

I cough slightly and feel my throat relax, I take in a deep breath as I lay there completely exhausted. My eyes close for a brief moment feeling completely worn out, I could feel myself drifting to sleep, my mind going darker and darker into a sleepy state as two strong arms wrap around my body and lifts me from the floor.

I'm not sure where exactly I am but I feel comfort, security around me, as the arms tighten. 'Go to sleep Mckenzie, I'm here, I got you' that's was the last thing I had hear before letting my mind go into the peaceful darkness

--------
When I woke I was in an unfamiliar room, my throat hurts more than I would like to admit. I'm not one to ever complain about illness or pain but this is hurting like a bitch. I roll over onto my side and rub my eyes making my vision clearer.

I sit up in the enormous bed and look around the bright room, I see the windows are uncovered and it has an amazing amount of light to the room. The ceiling has a square section where it is glass which enable you to see the sky above.

The room was spectacular. I went to examine the room more but I hear a door open and a soft voice 'oh your awake. How are you feeling?'
I take in Harry's state and he seems to be calm but there's something in his eyes something I can't comprehend

'Im feeling better now I can breath thank you.'
'Im glad, ' he dismisses the thank you altogether so I repeat myself
'No seriously, thank you Harry I would be dead if it wasn't for you'

He freezes in his steps towards the bed and looks at me with confusion 'what?'
'What happened, was an allergic reaction to nuts, if you hadn't come in when you did and do as I had asked. I would be dead right now'
'Your allergic to nuts? You could have died'

'Yeah Harry I'm allergic, I could have died'
'But didn't you ask Claire if the spread had nuts in it?'
'I did, she told me there wasn't'
'Fuck! She could have killed you. Just because she's pissed with your appearance here'

I could see how angry he was at her, he showed the emotion of being angry but I could see he was upset, he was scared and worried- was that all from the reaction I had, or the fact I could have died

'Why is she so pissed with me being here?'
'She hates any girl I bring here, she treats them all like that'

'Oh but we aren't together, we aren't anything are we' I sigh, with the hurt that his my chest at the mention of the others girls. Sure we had pleasured each other, we have kissed. He spends most every night in bed with me and we are always together but it doesn't mean a thing... To him.

'I know that and I've told her that but she doesn't listen, she don't want me getting hurt. I am so sorry Mckenzie'

'Harry it wasn't you fault. Can I speak with Claire?' He nods and walks out the room

I stand from the bed and head for the bathroom to grab a glass of water, quickly drinking it and then proceeding to get changed in to a pair of trackies I have that set on my hips showing my hip bones. I move for my black tank top and chuck that on. My hip bones still show due to the tank top shrinking in the wash.

'Miss Keating I was told you wished to speak with me?' I turn to see Claire, her eyes take in my appearance and she seems - shocked
'Ah yes, please come in and sit with me' I move towards the bed and sit down crossing my legs, she follows and sits opposite me her legs dancing of the bed

'Ive come to understand you do not like me. And that is okay. I can't be liked by everyone and I am not going to force you to or convince you. However, please appreciate the fact I could have died today. I do not wish to die, I had asked if there was nuts in the spread and you told me no. I am  allergic to nuts, I was minutes even seconds from death, I never want to feel that again. Listen you do not have to prepare me food, talk to me, look at me. That's fine. Whatever makes you comfortable but please just whenever Mr Styles brings a woman here just take into consideration that she may be allergic to something'

She stares at me in complete shock and I smile at her 'I understand if you wish to leave because you feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to say that. I am sorry my presence here upsets you'

She stares for another moment before speaking 'I apologise Miss Keating. My behaviour has been dreadful towards you for no reason. I do wish to begin again, I truly am sorry for the way I had treated you' I smile and hold my hand out to her for her to shake

'Hello my name is Mckenzie Keating, nice to meet you'
'Hello I'm Claire, nice to meet you to, if you would excuse me I am going to make you a nut free lunch' I smile as she exits the room

I sit for a few seconds 'you can come in now Harry, you can stop eavesdropping'

I laugh as he enters the room looking like a pouty child, his hair appears to be perfectly placed, he is dressed differently from his usual suits, black skinny jeans with a simple white top.

'You dealt with that wonderfully' he plonks him self on the bed facing me, he takes this time to take in my appearance, his eyes scan my body and he seems to take in every inch. His eyes linger on the exposed skin by my hips.

'Thank you' his eyes stay on my body 'are you quite done staring Mr Styles?' His eyes darken
'Do you remember the first time in your office? What you said to me?'

I smirk at his questioning 'I remember'
'You were right'
'Mhm what was I right about Mr Styles?'
He leans closer his lips ghosting my neck moving to my ear 'I want you so fucking bad' he growls

He doesn't wait for a reply, not even a second later his lips have smashed into mine, it doesn't take me long to regain my composure and kiss him back. Our lips moulding together, moving in sync perfectly as his tongue enters my mouth without asking permission

I can feel his dominant side showing more clearly and this may be the first time I don't mind being taken control of. He pushes me back to the bed as I wrap my hands in his hair and pulling on it making him moan out.

I lay underneath him as he hovers over me, his weight kept above me by his arms either side of my head. He moves to kiss my neck, softly nipping at the skin with his teeth until he his me moan louder and he stops in that spot. Where he begins to suck and bite harshly on my skin.

I lift my hips which might with his, making him moan and begin to grind into me, sends pleasure throughout my body , my hips meet his with each grind he implements. My body is reacting to him in a way I have never reacted before. I want him. I need him. I crave him.