𝐎𝐂𝐓 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇

TAPE 7 SIDE B

HANNAH :

welcome to the bonus tape. i dont expect this to reach maia as the fact that porter would definitely turn these in to the authorities, but if you're listening maia, this is for you.

maia cole. you're marcus' sister. i envy you. and it is not your fault.

it is not your fault you are filthy rich. it is not your fault you are drop dead gorgeous. and it is not your fault you drive a brand new mercedes.

it is also not your fault that every boy that you come in contact wants a piece of you.

justin foley. he was yours before he was mine and i didn't get that. i wanted him all to myself. but you, you were smart, then, you got zach dempsey, my other "true love". you also had jeff atkins, and i am truly sorry for what happened.

i think it was more of, "i had to be you". i wanted your life. i hated you.

your house was huge and every time a new shoe or bag dropped, you had it a week prior.

my first summer here, you introduced me to kat, but that didn't last long. you ditched me when school started, because of ryley adams and your new boyfriend, once again justin foley.

ha, i dare you to count how many times i mention that fool.

i had a party, and you were invited. you didn't come because you and justin were going through something. i thought of it as my chance to talk to him, so i did. thtough a smile. that damned smile.

i regret trying to ruin your life. i feel guilty.

but, you had some faults on your own. you were selfish, at least so i thought.

yea, i said it. you were selfish.

all this money you have, you don't care about anyone but your self. you do things that hurt other people, and don't feel remorse.

you and marcus both, as siblings together, you guys suck.

you embarrassed me.

you made me a background character. i dread you for that.

and you're probably very confused. well, i didn't do it because of you. i did it because i was not you.