𝐃𝐄𝐂 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇

"well we'll be there a little later than we said so, scott, you can you know

"well we'll be there a little later than we said so, scott, you can you know.. just make sure she screams first." bryce laughed.

"not funny." scott said.

"marcus," i looked at him, "he's a good guy i mean he plays baseball and football,"

"justin played two sports too,"

"well he lives right behind us."

marcus took a deep breath in. "i just think you're moving too fast. justin hasnt been gone for a month and you're already moving on?"

"i thought you didn't like justin?"

"i dont, but i dont want to be called the guy who's sister is a whore."

i gasped. "you're a dick!"

"look im just saying, people talk if you haven't noticed."

"and me and scott are not even official. i just want him to meet dad. like dad has never met any of my boyfriends and i know scott is the one."

"so you're just giving up on justin?"

"no i just... look, hes going through alot right now and he needs time to be alone and think."

"whatever maia."

"look you'll see him at school, he's a great guy. he's like jeff."

"im done with the situation."

i headed up to my room to get dressed for school quickly then headed out of the door to head there with marcus. as soon as we pulled up i saw scott sitting on his car talking to bryce and monty.

i put my car in park and he came towards it.

"be cool please." i said to marcus. he sighed.

"who's this?" scott asked me as i got out of the car. "its my brother, marcus." i smiled and hugged him. i could see bryce making a face.

"oh whats up man?" scott said as he dapped marcus up. marcus leaned in to scott i heard him whisper something but couldn't make it out. scott nodded and pulled me to the side.

"hey, me and guy are going to the club house later to smoke, you down?"

"the guys? the clubhouse? what are you talking about?"

"me, monty, bryce.. were going to the shed in the back of the batting cages to smoke. bryce had it renovated like last week he told me."
i stayed quiet.

"i guess thats a no?" he asked me.

i sighed. "you promise youre gonna be there?"

"yeah?" he chuckled confusedly.

"okay, but not for long.. i have homework to do." i replied.

"and i do too so maybe we can work on it together?" he winked and walked away.