𝐃𝐄𝐂 𝟏𝟔𝐓𝐇

"good morning liberty high! today is december 16th 2019! please rise for the pledge of allegiance; I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

"good morning liberty high! today is december 16th 2019! please rise for the pledge of allegiance; I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.."

i sat on the hood of my car waiting for scott to pull up. it took him about 10 minutes, but he was finally here.

i bounced off the hood and smiled at him. "hey scott."

"hey..?" he said confusedly.

"i have good news for you!" i grinned.

"okay?"

"well, i over heard my dad talking to one of his friends.. and he's a scout from stanford coming tomorrow."

"so what does that have to do with me?" he chuckled.

"well, being that i like you a lot and i want to say im sorry for yesterday... im inviting you to dinner tonight with my dad so he can put a good word in for you!"

he smiled shortly. "okay. so what does this mean?"

"what do you mean?" i tilted my head.

"im meeting your dad. it has to mean something."

"oh like, im your boyfriend now.. is what im hearing." he chuckled.

i grabbed his hand. "if thats what you want, then sure." i smiled. he leaned it for a kiss. "ill see you tonight."

"yes!" i whispered to myself as he walked away.

"what was that about?" marcus asked me as he crept behind me. "shouldnt you be at court?" i muttered.

"not until 10." he replied. "well, if you must know, im getting scott a scholarship."

"and for what?"

"because i like him marcus. i do things for people i like." i replied.

he scoffed. "well you've never done anything for me."

"i think you get the picture." i said then walked off to the cafeteria. i saw alex and zach sitting together, so thats where i went.

"hey guys." i said with a smile on my face. alex didn't look too happy. "hey." zach said.

"is there any reason you have two oranges and two salads?" i chuckled at zach.

"coach told me the scouts are coming tomorrow, gotta fuel up." he said while flexing his muscles.

i giggled. "oh really? thats great zach, gotta go bye!" i said and quickly got up. i pulled out my phone.

"don't talk about tonight to anyone." i texted to scott. all he did was like the message.

i then headed to class and practice for the rest of the school day.

at practice scott pulled me aside behind the bleachers. he gave me a long kiss with tongue. "uh? what happened to hello?" i asked him as i pulled away.