Info/Author's Note

So basically, this is a human version of the Wof world. Meaning everything is mostly the same. Except the tribes are known as kingdoms, and there are both kings and queens instead of only queens. All the dragons (humans) live where they do now, except for the NightWings, they still live in the Night Kingdom (aka where they lived before Darkstalker was born, spoiler alert if you haven't read that book yet, srry).

Also, in this AU, Moon can chose when she wants to read minds, like, she can mentally think/decide when she can like, 'turn on' her telepathy when she wants to read someone's mind and 'turn it off' when she doesn't. And all her friends/the Jade Winglet (yes they will still be called a 'Winglet' because let's just pretend that their school's mascot is a dragon) will have skyfire pendants, as a symbol of their friendship along with blocking Moon's mind reading. And Moon's visions will be the same as in the actual series.

Ships (if you don't like any of them then I suggest you read another story and not hate in the comments): Winterwatcher (Winter x Moonwatcher) || Turtlejou (Turtle x Kinkajou) || Aqubli (Aqua x Qibli)                                                                                                                                                                 

POV Key: Moonwatcher = 🌑 || Winter = ❄️ || Kinkajou = 🌸 || Turtle = 🐢 || Qibli = 💛 || Aqua = 🌊

All characters except for Aqua the SeaWing belong to Tui T. Sutherland!

Aqua is a SeaWing OC created by me btw.