🌑 Together Again At Last 🌑

I was currently standing in front of a large sign that said "Summer Fair! All Kingdoms Welcome!" I was also trying to spot my best friend Kinkajou. Waiting beside me were 3 of my other friends, Qibli, Aqua, and Winter.

    Qibli came from the Sand Kingdom, which is in the middle of a desert. where it was always warm, sunny, and sandy. Which was the reason for his dark tan skin and honey colored hair. Aqua, on the other hand, came from the Sea Kingdom, which I had always thought was quite exotic because half of the kingdom was practically resting on the ocean while the other half was below the surface and was always cool and peaceful. Aqua also always looked like the perfect definition of peaceful, with her wavy aquamarine hair that was usually hanging right above her waist, her pretty light blue eyes, and light skin. And Winter, he came from the Ice Kingdom, where it was always cold and snowing, the total opposite of where Qibli came from.

    "Where are they? I swear we have been waiting here for at least 20 minutes!" Qibli complained. holding up his tanned hand above his eyes as he tried to look over the heads of the many people walking around.

    "For once, I actually agree with you." Winter sighed, irritated, as he looked around. I couldn't even imagine how much he was suffering from the heat, he did after all, come from a place that was always the total opposite of summer.

    "I'm sure they'll be here soon." Aqua said encouragingly to Qibli, giving Winter a stern look that told him to stop complaining and be patient. Although it seemed to me like she was also getting tired of standing in the burning heat of the sun. I didn't say anything, as I was putting all of my concentration into looking for Kinkajou and Turtle.

    "LOOK, OVER THERE!" I shouted excitedly, jumping up and down as I pointed my finger at a girl with slightly tan skin, blonde hair with dyed magenta tips tied into 2 braids hanging just above her elbow and a guy with light beige skin, fluffy dark cyan hair, and sea green eyes.

    "Kink! Over here!" I yelled, waving my arms around like some sort of a mad person. Qibli and Aqua also started jumping and waving their arms, Winter just stood there staring at us with a look of distaste that said 'there had most definitely been a better and more civilized way to get their attention'. But frankly, I wasn't surprised , Winter was a very introverted and dignified person. This was expected I guess, seeing as he came from a strict and noble family.

    Kinkajou and Turtle finally noticed us and made their way over. Once they reached us, Kinkajou wasted no time jumping on me and squeezing me in a huge hug. I swear, she almost broke my ribs.

    "H-hey K-kink, I missed you to-o, but I c-can't breathe." I gasped as Kinkajou realized how tight she had been hugging me and finally let go.

    "Sorry Moon, but it's been FOREVER since I last saw you so of COURSE I was gonna give my bestie a HUMONGOUS hug!" she beamed. Meanwhile, Turtle was catching up with the other three about what they had been doing during the summer. Turtle and Kinkajou had both paid a visit to his mother, Queen Coral, at the Sea Kingdom, hence why they both looked a little tan

    "Well, now that everyone's here, what are we waiting for? Let's head inside!" Aqua excitedly yelled, leaving the boys behind as she dragged Kinkajou and I into the crowd of people.