Chapter 15

Now this one is really long so I really hope to get some votes okay? Cool. Here you go lovelies. (I'm gonna stick with it)

***

When the Doctor got himself together he randomly asked me.

"Sarah, is it true?"

"What's true?"

"The way you look at me."

And I was doing so well on keeping it in.

"Uh, no."

3

"Can you please tell me the truth if that is the truth I will accept it. But I have a feeling it isn't." He asked me.

"Well, I mean.. It depends...." I was done lying. "Yes."

He didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry I tried not to I really did, I figured everyone you met fell for you so I was going to try not to but the way you care about me and how you can go any where and your eyes have you ever noticed how green they are and then there's your... wife."

No I wasn't crying right here and now. So I just sat there with my hand covering my eyes making the weird half sob half heaving noise.

"I'm....sorry. I just want to stay." I whispered.

"Why wouldn't you stay?"

"Because you are probably tired of seeing people who love you go." I said. "I understand, especially the way you saw rose it hurts you to see them like that and I just don't want to put you through that." I confessed.

"Your right, it does hurt but that isn't going to stop me from having friends." He paused. "And more than friends."

I looked at him in surprise and he kissed me on the forehead. It was the best moment of my life.

After the very emotional conversation

"Where shall we go next?" The Doctor said excitedly.

"Hmmmm, I don't know you pick." I said.

"Okay... How about planet Recalifrey?" He suggested.

"Uh...Sure." I agreed.

"Okay." He started flipping switched and I sat and watched him. It felt nice not having to hide anything anymore, no secrets and no anger at myself.

"Okay I got a friend from there, Kayla. Nice girl, very passionate about her music. That's what the whole planet is based on. anyhow she gave me a sample would you like to hear it?" He asked me.

"Would love to." I said.

He put in a disk sort thing and the most beautiful music I had ever heard before played. It made me want to dance. And I hate dancing, I mean hate, so that is saying something.

"May I?" He asked me with his hand out stretched.

I laughed. "Of course"

We danced I stepped on his toes a few times. (Making me remember why i don't dance) but he didn't mind.

When we landed we stopped and looked outside.

"Wait this isn't.." The Doctor started, but was pushed out of the TARDIS.

"Doctor? Doctor!" I pounded onthe door and heard the familiar voice.

"Sarah hold on, stay calm try to open the doors." He said.

I did that and made no progress.

All of a sudden everything went dark and I felt a fan turn on.

"Doctor?" I said.?

"Sarah?"

"What kind of fans do you have in the TARDIS?" I asked.

"We'll there is the air filtration, air remover and wind fan." He said.

"Oh yes, and what does it mean when it is pitch black in here?" I asked.

I didn't hear an answer.

"Doctor?"

"Ummm, well lets see fans on, darkness and doors locked. You are in a dead time machine." He said.

"Am I safe." I asked.

"Well, ummm." He didn't want to answer.

"Am I safe."

"Sarah, I hate to tell you the but no."

I took deep breaths and tried to make sense of things.

"So someone is controlling the TARDIS?" I asked.

"Possibly." He answered.

"And if he/she is, they are in here."

"Correct."

"Do they have the ability to kill me."

"Uh, yes."

"Will they?"

"Hopefully not." He said.

I put my hand up on the window of the TARDIS Jane felt the warmth of someone else's on the other side. It was his.

"Doctor." I whispered.

"Yes, Sarah." He whispered back.

"I'm scared." I said.

And something took me from behind