Chapter 5

I'm hoping to get some votes for the next chapter I say we need at least one I haven't had any yet.

____________________________________________________

We landed at what the Doctor said was space Florida, he said he had been here with a friend once.

"Amy? Ya, dad said you two traveled together." I said.

"Ya, Amy." He said with a hint of gloom.

"Where is she any ways?" I asked.

"She is ummm, taking a break back home." He seemed sore on the subject so I stopped talking about it even though I wanted to know what really happened to her.

Well turns out Space Florida was the perfect place to talk. We walked along the beach and I told him about David and his he totally betrayed me by thinking I was crazy.

"Wow, that's rubbish your whole life you talked about me and he still thought I wasn't real?"

"Ya, I know right that is why I wanted to do that." I told him.

"Oh okay, so how do you like space Florida?" He asked me.

"I love it! Look at all the species here! This is beyond awesome."

"We'll that's good because there is more." He grabbed my hand and started running.

"Look out at the ocean, what do you see?"

I looked as far as I could see and saw...water.

"Doctor, I don't see anything but water." I didn't know what he was talking about.

He walked up to a well I'm not sure what he was but he kinda looked like a cactus.

"Excuse me sir, how much for a skimmer and two scuba suits?" He asked.

"Looks like 50 serain." The cactus said.

"Okay." He took out a paper bag from his pocket and gave it to him.

"I don't know if that will cover it but hopefully thank you." The cactus was wide eyed and just stood there.

The Doctor started to walk towards a stack of what looked like well the only thing that can describe them is skimmer. They looked like a disk snow sled but flat on the top.

"Well, come on." The Doctor called over he was at another shack that had scuba suits. "Here what size do you wear?"

"Small women's." I told him. I felt weird telling him what size I wear.

"Umm, here." He pulled out a scuba suit that apparently was a small and told me to go put it on.

"Where?" I asked.

"There is a blue changing room right by the other shack over there." He pointed it out.

I saw it and walked over and pulled open the curtains got in and found a clip to 'lock' it. I undressed an put on the scuba suit. I got out and walked over to the Doctor.

"Is there a place to put my other clothes?" I asked The Doctor.

"Yup the green fella' over there ask him for a cubbie." He told me.

I did what he said and the Doctor had the skimmers all set up.

"Okay wait here while I put my scuba suit on." He told me.

While I waited I realized I never even told mum or dad I was going I just ran off. I had a pang of guilt on my stomach but then thought that most likely they knew it would happen, me running away. That lessened the guilt a little.

When the Doctor finished getting dressed he came out and started to show me how to put on the skimmer. I just stepped on it and the skimmer fastened to my feet.

"Alright now watch me. Here is how to stop," he leaned back. "here is how to go faster, " He slightly leaned forwards. "Left and right," leaned left then right. "And how to get off," he slid his foot forwards and pulled up.

"Ready?" He was very excited.

"Yup."