Chapter 17

Hello so yeah I believe there is something bigger coming. 😈You don't get to know yet hahah ok here you are.

***

I realized that if I overcame them it would be all over.

Ok overcome loneliness. How the heck are you suppost to do that?

Well, ok think straight. The man is probably watching me right now so there. Someone.

"Hello dream-lord. Pretty lame name sorry but really? Whatever so I just need to overcome these fears eh? Just watch me."

Doctors POV

"Just watch me." Sarah said.

"Picked up a clever one now didn't you doctor?" Dreamlord told me.

I just looked at Sarah she was completely knocked out. She was strapped in a chair with a face that you usually have on when having a nightmare. Just plain mad.

"So Dreamlord, I wonder what you did with the doctor. I remember everything now. He got pushed out of he TARDIS but I don't think you just left him there. I think you have him strapped up somewhere."

I smiled she really was clever.

"Hopefully he isn't watching because I think this would be the perfect time to let out what's troubling me." She told him.

"Uh-oh Doctor lets see what we find out." He said with a smirk.

"You see I think I love him. He knows because I told him once but I think he forgot. Which is good because then we can still have the fun of just two travelers riding in a blue box off to see the universe. But with my head I feel it's a girl who loves the man she is traveling with. But you know, if he loves me back he will eventually have to see me die and it won't just be the death if a friend it will be a death if a loved one. Because I am going to be with that man for the rest of my life."

"Oh Doctor you have done it again. Are you aware of this? She loves you." The Dream lord teased

"Stop it. She wont know that I heard her."

"Unless I wake her up and show that you are right here."

She closed her eyes and said

"Next."