Chapter 10 (People Fall In Love)

*Mysterious POV*

Have you missed me? I thought so. So much has happened in this mess of humans that we call London. Linn and Harry finally found each other. To be honest I have shipped them since they first put their foot in this city. Louis and Celina, where should I start with this, well they're finally come to their senses and got together and Alice, little poor Alice, having her heart stolen by the one and only Zayn Malik. How did they even find love in one and another?

*Alice's POV*

I walked inside the school and everyone was looking at me. All eyes on me, wow that never happens.

"HEY ASK! FOUND A FUCK BUDDY I HEARD!" A guy said and my cheeks started to flush as I ran over to the bathroom.

"HA! SOMEONE'S EMBARRASED!" A girl yelled after me and I almost ran into to the restroom.

I locked the door and sat down on the toilet. My eyes started to burn and tears fell down my cheeks. I hated being accused of something I haven't done. I heard a knock on the stall door.

"Alice, are you okay?" It was Linn's voice.

"Yeah, I think so" I said and sobbed.

"No, you're not, please open the door so I can come in" She said and I unlocked the door. "Hey, you're crying"

Linn pulled me in for a hug and I cried into her shoulder. She rubbed calming circles on my back as I tried to explain what happened.

"Don't listen to them, they're just jealous of your hunk" She said and I giggled.

"You sure that he doesn't use me?" I asked and Linn smiled at me.

"Ali, I am positive, he's mad about you" She said and I smiled. "Let's go to class, yeah?"

We walked out from the bathroom, our arms hooked together and all I could do was smile. I had a wonderful friend and I wouldn't change her for anything. Linn opened the classroom door and we walked inside, sitting in the back, I never sit back here but why not. Soon Harry walked inside, his hair didn't look like it used to. It was messy and his natural curls hanging down his face. His glasses till on the bridge of his nose.

"Wow, what have you done to him?" I asked Linn and she just giggled and waved Harry over to us.

"I just brought his true self out" She said and Harry sat down next to her.

"Hi" She said and leaned over to him.

"Hi" He said and kissed her lips.

Oh gosh they were cute. Zayn walked inside the room and he looked over at us. A smiled spread across his lips before walked over to me. He sat down next to me, his hands gripped mine and he kissed my cheek. I furrowed my brows but ignored it as his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Just so you know, I am not using you as a fuck buddy and you know that. I'm truly into to you" He whispered in my ear and kissed the skin below my ear.

"I know" I said before kissing his plumb pink lips.

A wide smile spread across them and I turned my head back to the board. Celina walked inside the room and not long after Louis came running after her. They sat down in-front of Linn and Harry and I saw a little finger holding under the desk. I shrugged my shoulder and continued to listen to something Linn and Zayn was talking about.

*Celina's POV*

After class me and Louis hurried over to our lockers and threw in the books. He left a post-it note in my locker saying; 'Meet me by the janitor closet in five'. I smiled at it before walking over to the closet. I knocked on it and the door opened. Louis dragged me inside the closet, he closed and locked the door before crashing his lips on mine.