Chapter 3 (Maybe I'm not like you thought)

The Locker Days

Chapter 3

*Alice's POV*

I walked out from the school, I had my school books on my arms and I walked even faster when I saw Celina and her friends.

"Hey Alice!" I heard Zayn's voice behind me and I turned around.

"Shall we go?" He asked and I nodded. I followed him over to the car park and he walked up to a motorcycle.

"Urm, is that yours?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Yeah, have you rode a motorcycle before?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"Well this is your first time then" he said and handed me the helmet. He sat down as I put the helmet on. I sat down behind him and I heard him chuckle.

"If you want to stay on the bike you gotta put your arms around me Hun" he said and I blushed. He took my arms and placed them around his waist.

He started the bike and started to drive off. The air was cold against my skin but I liked the feeling.

He pulled up on a driveway and turned the engine off.

"Here it is" he said and I looked up at the fancy house.

"Wow... this was not like I imagined it to be" I said and he smiled at me.

"Really?" He asked and laughed a little.

"I mean it's not like I've been think about you or anything" I said and mentally face palmed myself.

"I didn't say that either" he chuckled and I blushed.

"Should we get inside to start the studying?" I asked and he smiled warmly at me.

"Yeah let's go inside" he said and I just followed him inside.

*Linn's POV*

I walked out from the school searching for Zayn. I saw him giving a girl his helmet by his motorcycle. I furrowed my brows at the sight, well he started this off early. I looked behind me seeing Harry walking past quickly towards his car.

I took a big breath as u watched his broad shoulders and tall body as he walked past me.

"Hey Styles!" I said and he turned around, reminding me if the nerdy boy.

"You know about this English project-" I started off but cut me off surprisingly.

"Yeah I know I'm doing everything. Talk to you in a week when it's done" he said and started to walk off. I know it would be nice to have your homework done by someone else but my mum would get even more mad at me for this.

"Harry wait" I said and ran up in front of him."Of course I'll help you, do you have time tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but why do you wanna help? You're a bad girl right?" he said and looked at me confused.

"Maybe I'm not like you thought"

*Elin's POV*

I turned around in the hallway seeing Christy and Louis flirting like crazy. When did that happen?

"Slut" I whispered under my breath and I think she heard it. I turned towards Dustin and he looked at me with big eyes.

"Can't believe you just said that" he said and took my hand. He led me outside the school and Georgia came running towards us. Her bright red hair flying everywhere because of the wind.

"Here, you need to come to Zayn's party tomorrow! It's gonna be epic!" She exclaimed and gave me a paper.

"I don't-" Dusting started off but I had other plans.

"Count on us!" I said and he furrowed his brows at me.

Georgia smiled big and walked off. Dustin looked at me disappointed.

"What?" I asked and he looked down at the ground.

"What happened to my sweet Eli? I think she's long gone now" Dustin said and walked off. I felt a lump in my throat, even thought I wanted to say sorry I couldn't.

*Victoria's POV*

I opened the car door and sat down. Liam talked to Hunter about some party, maybe a party would make wonders to my life right now.

"Babe, how about we attend to Zayn's party tomorrow?" Liam said as he sat down in the car.

"Why? Celina will probably be there along with Louis and don't forget Linn!" I said and he looked at me.

"You're cute but please, we can be with our friends and they'll be with theirs" he said and I glared at him.

"Did you forget that your best friend is Linn's older brother? Who actually is in senior year!" I said and he just looked at me and shook his head at me.

"Vic, our parents are friends and have been since we were 2 months. I can't change that"

"Nah you're right, I mean she's probably a nice girl when she put that wall down" I said and he smiled at me.

"That's my baby" he said and kissed my cheek.

"So what am I wearing tomorrow?"

*Celina's POV*

I parked my car outside my house and walked up the stairs to the door. I saw my dads car and motorcycle on the driveway.

I searched for my keys in my bag and I finally found them along with many unnecessary stuff.

I opened the door and walked inside. Dads voice filled my ears along with an unfamiliar woman's laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hi honey, how was school?" he asked and looked at me.

"Great and who's that?" I said and I put my bag onto the kitchen counter.

"Oh I'm Anne" she said and stretched her hand out for me to shake it.

"We've been going on a few dates" he said as i shook her hand.

"Oh lovely, I need to get some stuff done for tomorrow so" I said and dad looked at me worryingly.

"Where you going tomorrow?" He asked and I sighed.

"Zayn is throwing a party dad" I said and he shook his head.

"You're not going! It's family night" He said and I got angry.

"DAD! Everyone in school is going, except for nerdy Styles and his wifey. Dad! Please!" I said and he looked at Anne.

"For this time but your sisters will be disappointed at you" He said and I hugged him.

"Thanks dad! I love you!"

*Mysterious POV*

Are these teenagers aware of what's going to happen at Zayn's party? Maybe some guests they never seen before. Maybe some they never expected to see or maybe dorm they did expect but didn't show up? Well you never know do you?