Chapter 6 (What happens to parties don't stay on parties)

TLD

Chapter 6 (What happens on parties don't stay on parties)

*Celina's POV*

I was walking inside the school ashamed of what will happen. I regret everything that happened at Zayn's party. I can't believe I got so drunk that I slept with Louis.

"Hey! Wait for me Cel!" Ginny said and ran up to me.

"Not now Ginny, I need to go to class" I said and I started to walk faster. I saw Louis a bit further down the hall.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath and I walked even faster.

"Okay well see you at the break then" Ginny yelled after me.

"Yeah yeah" I yelled back and I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me" I said and tried to walk away.

"I heard that you had a fun night this Friday" Noah said and I looked up at him.

"Totally fun! It was the best I've had so far" Louis said and winked at me.

"Shut up both of you" I said and tried to pass Noah but James stood beside him not letting me pass.

"So let's see you fucked with Louis?" James asked cockily and I heard that people were coming closer towards us.

"Oh my god! You actually fucked this schools Chuck Bass?!" Ginny said and I turned to face her.

"Yeah well it's not like you haven't!" I said and she just looked at me shocked at my sudden outburst.

"So I'm the one who's a filthy whore?" She said and walked closer to me and the I heard the boys oww's a bit further away.

"I didn't mean that" I said.

"Okay everyone! You heard her! She admitted that she's a filthy whore!" Ginny said and I looked angrily at her.

"And I called you my best friend! I don't really think I can call you that again!" I said and turned around and walked off to my next class. I heard that someone walked after me and I turned around. I saw Louis and he walked up to me.

"You okay?" He asked and I knew he didn't care.

"Like you care!" I said and he looked at weirdly.

"Okay I don't but do you wanna have a round two of Fridays activities?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"You know for a boy, you act like a total bitch!" I said and slapped him across the face. I walked away.

"You didn't think that in bed love!" He yelled after me and I just continue walking.

'Dear heart, why him?' I though to myself as I entered the classroom.

*Victoria's POV*

I sat in the school cafeteria when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around seeing Celina with bloodshot red eyes.

"Vic! I need your help" she said as she sat down.

"And when did the princess need help from me?" I asked and she just looked at with hurtful eyes.

"I-I've done a horrible mistake and I need your help to take me back up to the highest level" she said and I just shook my head.

"Cel even how much I want to help you I can't. Our friendship ended when you decided to be with that whore Ginny. You know she'll go behind your back sooner or later" I said and she just looked at me.

"OKAY FINE! I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!" She said angrily and I stood up.

"I hope karma slap you in the face before I do!" I said and walked away. Sure I felt bad but she needs to learn that if you leave the ones once who care for someone who doesn't you'll end up alone.