Chapter 9 (Love is eternal)

3 months later

*Harry's POV*

Christmas again. This year with another family but at least I won't be alone. I miss my dad, I do but it's my mum's choice to choose another man even though I wasn't the biggest fan of her choice.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up to see who it was. Linn. I took a big breath before I answered.

"Hello?" I said, trying to sound manly.

"Hi, I just wondered what you're doing" She said and my heart started to beat faster.

"Oh nothing, just watching TV" I said and she giggled a little bit.

"So, do you mind me coming over?" She asked and I smiled.

"No, I don't mind at all" I said and I felt all bubbly inside.

"Great, I'll be over in 10" She said and giggled.

"Can't wait" I said and hung up the phone.

I knew that I was smiling like an idiot and I would kill myself if someone walked inside the room right now.

"Why so happy?" Celina said as she walked inside the room. "Is Linn coming over?"

"How did you know?" I asked and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"You're my brother, I know you" She said and giggled.

"Yeah, about that" I said and she looked weirdly at me. "Linn doesn't know that we are siblings"

"Oh, well then I'll be quiet and hide in my room" She said and smiled.

"Thank you" I said and she ruffled my hair around.

She walked upstairs and I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked towards the door. My feet stopped in front of the mirror in the hall and I fixed my hair. The only nerdy thing I was wearing was my glasses, my hair was messy and I had a white v-neck t-shirt along with black jeans.

I opened the door and my stomach got filled with butterflies as I saw her face. She was just as stunning as she use to be and I knew she would never feel the same way back towards me. Why would she?

She walked past me and took of her jacket and shoes. She turned towards me, a big smile on her face and I smiled back at her. We walked in silence up to my room, past Celina's and sure I was nervous that she would peak her head out the door.

I opened the door and we walked inside. Linn sat down onto my bed and she looked around the room. Searching for something new to find in my room. She always does that and she looks adorable while doing it.

"You don't change a lot in your room do you?" She asked and I sat down on my desk chair.

"No I don't" I said and she looked over at me.

"But I like your room, it's comforting you know" She said and laughed a little. "I feel like I'm home when I'm here"

"You do?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yeah"

I tapped the desk with the tip of my fingers, a melody that Linn knew by heart.

"Saying I love you, is not the words I want to hear from you, it's not that I want you

not to say, but if you only knew" She started to sing and I picked up my guitar. "How easy it would be to show me how you feel more than words is all you have to do to make it real

then you wouldn't have to say that you love me"

Her voice was like an angel. I loved the way she sang the words. She looked at me. Deeply into my eyes as she sang the chorus.