Chapter 7

TLD

Chapter 7

*Linn's POV*

I was standing outside, smoking as I used to do on the breaks. All the people of the gang were standing around me but Zayn wasn't there. I suddenly heard his voice, he was angry.

"LINN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Zayn yelled at me and I just looked at him confused.

"I'm smoking and why are you screaming?" I said and Zayn walked up to me.

"I mean what ARE YOU DOING WITH LOUIS?!" He said and I just took another puff of the cigarette.

"I like him and why do you care? You're not my brother!" I said and he kicked at a rock and it hit a bike.

"I feel like I have responsibility for you Linn! Don't you get it? You're like my sister" he said and it hit me.

"Then why do you hang out with nerdy Alice?!" I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"I just hang out with her to look good! I need good grades to get into art school and she was my only way out!" He said and I heard someone sobbing.

"You sure you mean that?" I said and I thought his words were harsh on her.

"End of discussion" he said and walked away.

I threw my cigarette on the ground and stepped on it to kill the glow. I walked around the corner seeing Alice in tears. When she saw me she turned around and started to walk away.

"Hey Alice, wait" I said and she turned around. I walked up to her.

"What is it?" She said politely and I just looked at her.

"He doesn't mean it Alice" I said and a tear fell down her cheek.

"How do you know?" She said and quickly dried the tear away.

"Because I'm his best friend and deep down I know he cares a whole lot about you love" I said and she just shook her head.

"Who would ever care for me?" She said and I looked at her weirdly.

"If he doesn't, I do. Come with me to my house after school" I said and she smiled.

"Erhm, thank you Linn. I'm happy too"

*Celina's POV* End of school day*

This isn't happening, he just plays with me like a toy. He decides to fuck with me and then make out with that Linn slut. My life is over, everyone will see me as a slut and a bitch. Can my life even get more worse.

I walked along the sidewalk back home when Louis' car appeared on the rode beside me. He stopped the car and the window went down.

''Hey love, want a ride?'' His voice were cocky and I felt sick.

''No thanks'' I said and I continued walking.

''Why not ey? This is a fancy car'' He said, sounding desperately.

''It is right? But it's an idiot inside it'' I said and he slowly drove after me as i walked.

''What happened to you?'' He asked and my mind went black.

''Really? First you have sex with me and then I see you make out with Linn! Do you think I'm heartless?'' I blurred out and his face was priceless.

''So you care about me?'' he asked quietly so I barely could hear him.

''Maybe I do but it's not like you care'' I said and sped off.

He didn't follow me and I walked up the driveway. Anne's car was outside and it didn't surprise me but then I saw a black Range Rover just behind it and I knew it from school. Was it time to meet her kid? I opened the door and walked inside. Laughter and words filled my ears as I took off my shoes and I slowly walked into the living room.

''Oh hi honey, how was school?'' My dad asked and showed me to sit down beside him.

''Erhm it was good'' I lied and I looked over at the couch opposite me. I saw Anne and nerdy Styles. Oh.

''This is Harry, my son'' Anne said proudly and Harry looked hatingly at me.

''Nice to meet you'' I said and he didn't say anything. His smile vanished and my heart sunk.

''Harry, say something'' Anne said and nudged his shoulder.

''Why?'' He said and looked at her.

''Don't be like this now Harry?'' Anne said and Harry looked at me.

''Why would I want to talk to someone who bullies me?'' He said and stood up. My dad looked at me angrily and Harry walked out to the back garden.

I stood up as well and walked out to the garden. I need to make this up because my dad really loves Anne and to be honest I actually like Harry. I saw him sitting on the stairs from the porch down to the grass. I sat down next to him.

''You know I don't mean the stuff I say in school right?'' I said and he looked up at me.

''Really? Because last week didn't seem like it?'' He said and his brows furrowed.

''Harry, can you at least try to give me another chance for the sake of our parents. They really do love each other and I actually like you'' I said and a little smile played on his lips.

''Just because my mum loves your dad, you'll have another chance''

*Elin's POV*

All I wanted was to call Dustin and say sorry but yet i didn't. I mean just because I wanted to have fun for one weekend, he's changed so much lately and I'm not happy about it. I took up my phone seeing that George had text me. 'Hey El, call me'. Hm wonder what that's about?

'Hey, Dustin it's time we break things off'

I send that message to him and I waited for him to reply.

'Good, then I don't need to feel guilty about cheating'

His text made me want to cry. Did he really cheat on me? I didn't reply I just laid down in my bed and looked up at the posters on the ceiling. The 1975 boys looking down at me, I just lay there in silence until I heard a door slam.

"ELIN! WHAT IS THIS?!" My dad shouted and bursted into my room. He held the plastic bag filled with weed.

"It's nothing dad, it's not mine" I lied and he knew what was up.

"El! You answer me correctly and no lying" his face changed to hateful in just a second.

"Okay it's my weed okay! I do drugs dad!" I said and he looked disappointed at me.

"Why El?" He said sounding heartbroken.

"It's a relief, I don't have to worry about all the shit I go through" I said and stood up.

"What shit? You never told me this" he said and I just grabbed the plastic bag from his grip.

"I don't want to talk about it, you don't care anyways"

*Victoria's POV*

I was seated on Liam's bed in his bedroom and him being the good boy reading the English homework. I just sat there and watched him because clearly I didn't have anything better to do.

"Don't you have any homework to do?" He asked and looked up at me.

"I'm just not in the mood of doing it today" I said and he put his book down.

"Okay honey, what's wrong?" He said and signalled me to crawl in to his arms.

"Celina talked to me today"

"Yeah?" He asked and looked down at me.

"She asked me to help her and I don't really know why or why me?"

"You two were best friends before she became popular and I guess she went to you first" Liam said and kissed the top of my head.

"I just, is she worth my help?" I asked and looked up at him.

"She worthy a second chance isn't she?"