Chapter 1 (Blonde Hair ,Tattoos & Glasses)

The Locker Days

Chapter 1

*Mysterious POV*

Celina, the most popular girl in school, walked inside the school. Her blonde hair falling in tight curls along her shoulders. Her two "best" friends walking on each side of her. Felicia and Ginny. They walked along the corridors until they reached their lockers. Louis, the schools most idiotic boy, walking up to them with his gang. James, Noah (Celina's ex), Darren and Chris. They're idiots all of them.

If you look around you'll see all the "groups". The popular gang, all the blonde and hot girls. The hipsters, the Bad gang (that everyone's afraid of), the sport jocks, the nerds (as known as the smart ones), the musicians and the unknowns. Each of the groups have their leader. The popular hand have Celina Peters and Louis Tomlinson. No they're not a couple. The hipsters have Elin Bright and Dustin Summers. The Bad gang have Zayn Malik and Linn Sand. The sport jocks have Liam Payne and Victoria Lind. The nerds have Harry Styles and Alice Ask. The musicians have Niall Horan and Jenna Jones.

Well some of these group leaders are very well known to fight against each other and often it doesn't end very well. Last time Louis and Zayn got into a fight, not even the teachers could separate the two.

The girls around here are just as bad, when Celina starts a fight it never ends. Celina and Victoria used to be friends and look at them now. Giving each other death glares and just being a pain in the ass for one another.

*Celina's pov*

I opened my locker and picked out all the books for the next lesson. Louis and his gang walked up to me, Felicia and Ginny.

"Good morning love, looking gorgeous as always" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Shut it will you" I said and his friends Oww'd.

"You'll regret being so mean" Louis said and acted hurt.

"Great acting, maybe you Gould focus on being an actor?" I said and he faked a smile. I started to walk away with the girls right behind me. It was then I bumped into Victoria, she had her sporty clothing making me sick. Liam was by her side and already knew that we were going to start a fight.

"You really can't stop fighting with me can you?" Victoria snapped at me as she walked past. I took her arm and spun her around so she was facing me.

"Where do you think you're going?!" I said angrily at her.

"To soccer practice, don't you have a lesson to be in?" She said sassily and walked away. Liam glared at me before walking off, taking Victoria's hand in his.

*Elin's POV*

I was sitting outside, the sun hitting my pale winter skin and my dark blonde hair falling into beach waves. Dustin sat by my side smoking as usual. I looked down at my feet, the green grass surrounding my legs. I moved my feet back and forth and I felt Dustin's hand take mine in his. I looked up seeing the popular idiots entering the place we were at.

"Good morning Hipsters! Having a nice smoke?" Louis joked making all of his friends to laugh.

"It was a good morning until you idiots came" I said and Louis looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Oh Elin, where did you get air from?" He said and his friends laughed hard.

"At least I'm not the one sucking dicks" I said and stood up and I walked away. Dustin following me and the rest of our gang as well.

"Don't get to high on those drugs fellas" Louis yelled after us and I just gave him the finger.

*Linn's POV*

The tree, always the same tree but this tree wasn't just any tree it was the one we smoked under and made out. We had even carved our names into it.

Zayn passed me the lighter and a cigarette. I brought the cigarette to my lips and lit it up. I felt the smoke filling my lungs and I blew it out. I heard whispered and gasps around me. I knew this was the first time I smoked on school property in a long time but who cares I'm the bad girl aren't I?

"So what's happening this weekend?" Georgia said and looked at us. Her bright red hair glowing in the sunshine.

"PARTY!" All of us said and Zayn looked over at me.

"So are you bringing James, Linni?" Zayn asked teasingly, knowing I liked him.

"No, I already have my party man" I said and gave him a wink.

"C'mon get together already!" Christy said and shook her head.

*Victoria's POV*

I literally hate Celina, she's so cocky and think she's the best at everything.

I was walking down the hallways hand in hand with Liam. Me and Liam are together even thought Celina tried to separate the two of us.

"I love it when you're sassy" Liam whispered in my ear as we walked to soccer practice.

"Well maybe I should be that more often then?" I said and he gave me that attractive half smile.

"Nah, then I would get to much and then I would get turned on even more than I should" he said and gave me kiss on the cheek. I looked around seeing Harry and Alice. The total nerds at this school.

"Look at them! All drown in their books of religion or whatever" I said while laughing.

"Yeah they're totally worth each other aren't they?" Liam said and chuckled.

"Well wouldn't it be fun to take their books and throw them in fountain?" I asked and Liam laughed really hard.

"Oh yeah it would"

*Alice's POV*

I heard Victoria and Liam laugh at me and Harry. I know it was us they laughed at, I just knew it. Sure I'm tired of being bullied and used for my smartness but at least I'll get into any school I want after high school and not end up working at a gas station.

"Harry?" I asked and he looked up from his book. He corrected his glasses and smiled at me. His cute dimples showing.

"Yeah" I said and closed his book.

"Aren't you sick of being bullied?" I asked and he sighed.

"Well, it's not like I could choose who I am" he said and looked over to the doors when he heard the opening. Linn, Georgia and Christy walked inside. I knew Harry had a crush on one of them but I could never figure out who.

"Harry?" I asked again and he looked back at me.

"But promise, not matter what we will stick together as not letting anything come between our friendship" I said and he smiled.

"Never" he said and smiled warmly at me making me smile.

"Could you two stop with your nerd flirting?" Christy said and smiled sassily at us.

"W-we didn't flirt" I tried to say but Georgia and Christy just laughed at us. I was surprised Linn didn't. She just smiled apologetic at us. What happened to her under Christmas break?

____________________________

A/N: So I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope you liked this new Fanfiction!