1

Hope's POV:

Falling.

I dream that I am falling into endless darkness.

It's terrifying.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't move.

I just kept falling.

I felt like my heart was going to burst.

'I was in my room a while ago! What's going on?' I scream in my mind.

*THUD!*

Finnaly I stop falling! But everything is still pitch black, and it hurts all over, I feel like I've broken every bone in my body.

'What is happening? Am I dead?'

Suddenly I feel something touch my cheek. Thanks to this, I managed to barely open my eyes. I saw a girl, but my vision was too blurry to fully see her face. She seemed to be saying something, but my ears were ringing. I closed my eyes again.

[A few minutes ago]

A white haired girl was walking with her zombie boyfriend and her new zombie friends. They talked and laughed as they headed to the school. Suddenly there was a loud thump near them. They looked towards the sound to see a girl sprawled out on the cold concrete. Everyone's eyes widened and hurried over to the girl. When they got closer they were even more shocked to see that the girl was surrounded by her own blood. The white haired girl named Addison knelt down next to the girl and grabbed her wrist in an attempt to find a pulse. She sighed with relief when she was able to find it. 

"She's alive." She assured the others. She tried to wake the girl. 

"Miss?" She continued to shout until the girl opened her eyes slightly.

"Miss? Can you hear me?" She asked the girl but she closed her eyes again. Addison checked her pulse again, and luckily she felt it. 

"We need to get her to the hospital." said Eliza.

Addison nodded. "I'll call the hospital." Zed, the zombie said and started dialing.

Hope's POV:

I managed to wake up again and thankfully the pain and ringing in the ears subsided a bit. I opened my eyes slightly and I looked around.

My vision was still a little blurry, but it was better than before. My eyes widened as I saw my own legs, arms and torso covered in blood.

''Why am I bleeding so much? What is happening? Is this real? I was just in my room watching Zombies 2 and now all of a sudden this is happening? And why is the pain starting to subside if I'm bleeding so much?''

"You..." I turned to the voice next to me and my eyes widened again when I saw none other than Addison from Zombies looking at me in surprise and confusion.

"What? How? Why are you here?" I exclaimed, pointing at her. I looked around again and this time I also noticed the zombies - Zed, Eliza and Bonzo.

"How are they here? Why are you here?" I looked around frantically once more and turned my attention to my bloody hands and feet. "Where am I? I was in my room a while ago. Why am I bleeding? Is that really my blood?"

Suddenly everything went black again and I lost consciousness again.

[Addison and the zombies]

Needless to say, Addison, Zedd, Eliza, and Bonzo were terribly confused. Not only does a girl they've never seen before just appear on the ground, all covered in blood, but she suddenly starts saying some things that don't make sense.

Before either of them could say anything, the ambulance arrived and took the girl away. Addison and the zombies, worried about the girl, immediately headed to the hospital, completely forgetting about school.