CHAPTER 10

_____
Your eyes bulged
Those words, "the man in my dreams", you said out loud more than you said to yourself.

Unconsciously, you stepped back out of fear.

"I've tried to reach out to you through so many ways little girl", you heard his voice from behind you.

You turned slowly as the man who was right before your bulged eyes disappeared instantly.
"What exactly are you?", you asked with a trembling voice.

"Don't I look human?", he grinned.

You shook your head in disaffirmation.

"Obviously, that's because I'm not", he sat on your bed, few meters away from you.

"T-hen what?"

"I'm the Devil", he said softly, roaming his hands around your bed.

'I'm the devil, making deals with humans is what I do. I'll trap your soul. You'll be popular. You have what I want. So, do we have a deal?'

You shut your eyes open with a gasp as you remembered what happened fifteen years ago.

"My popularity, the deal-", you panted and sat on the sofa, unable to understand one thing going on right now, "b-", you looked up but the room was empty.

You tried to recollect your memories from fifteen years ago as you stood up and sat on your bed with a deep sigh.

~FLASHBACK~
It was a normal Saturday afternoon.
The sun was shinning brightly, inevitably hot even under a shade.

You had just said goodbye to your parents and promised your mom not to watch any +18 movies.

You ran to the kitchen to grab some cookies and a bottle of milk before rushing to your bedroom where you hopped on your bed to make yourself comfortable, as you searched for a suitable movie for your age, (not like you haven't watched any adult movies, you were in fact, obsessed with them, but to fulfill a promise to your mom, you decided to watch what a ten year old would)

"Hmm, Classy Missy, looks interesting and also R rated. No, I promised mom not to watch these stuff... But it looks really good", you began to contemplate within you. You looked around, "well I don't see mom anywhere, so....here we go", you pressed the OK button.