CHAPTER 11

____
FLASHBACK CON'T
You breathed out as you were in your bedroom. You could hear your mom and dad arguing about you again.

"They don't really have enough to give me the kind of life that I desire. Dad's business is not something to rely on. This leaves me with no choice, if I want to be like Classy Missy, then I have to go a thousand miles for this because in the end, it's just me", you said to yourself in ascertainment.

You began to think hard, upon all the adult movies you've watched, you didn't seem to find a solution to your problem.

Your face lit up as your brain recalled, "yes! The movie I watched, THE SORCERER'S PLIGHT; I could summon someone for help just like Adele did, (a main character in THE SORCERER'S PLIGHT)

Having such delightful thought in your head, you felt at peace knowing that there might just be a solution around the corner.

It was Monday already, once you realized the day you've been eagerly waiting for was shinning brightly, you immediately got ready for school and ran off, leaving your parents (mostly your mom) surprised.

You poked your head through the slightly opened door, you have never been to a library before and with how big it was, you knew it will take the whole day or more days to find what you were looking for.

Walking around through the sections, you had not find what you were looking for and was about to give up when your eyes caught sight of an old dusty shelf.

You strolled breathlessly towards the shelf that seemed abandoned, (to you).

Rummaging through the books on the shelf, you found a completely odd book.
"The Grimoire", you read out.

It was dusty and had few edges frazzled but that didn't stop you from probing through it.

"Yes! Finally found it", (soliloquy)

You walked with a radiant smile sitting on your face to the librarian.

"Excuse me, can I borrow this?", your tiny voice asked.

"How old are you?", the librarian queried.

"T-ten", you stuttered.

"Sorry little girl, but we have a policy that says no one under the age of twelve is to be lent a book"

"But - but.."

"Sorry kid, return the book to where it came from", the librarian said without even looking at you, or the book you held.

With sunken shoulders, you went back to the old dusty shelf. No one was there, after confirming your instincts, you shoved the book into the big fur coat you wore and acted like nothing happened.
"Desperate times calls for desperate measures", you spoke quietly.