CHAPTER 12

FLASHBACK CONT
You touched your head that ached badly, looking for a trace of injury.

You looked around the dark room that was dimly lit with candles that were flickering.

"Where am I?", you asked yourself as the sound of your tiny voice hit the walls of the room and echoed.

You quickly wrapped your small hands around your arms because of how cold the room was.
You examined the scary drawings on the wall and even if you were in love with ancient art, you couldn't figure out what those drawings were.
Still looking around, you hear a dark chuckle.

Your small body turned around in several circles, it was dark enough for you not to see but all you did was trust your instincts.

The terror on your face was only the tip of an ice berg compared to what you felt inside.

"You called me", the deep voice echoed.

'If I called you then why am I here', you thought without realizing you voiced it out.

His low growl made you flinch in your position.
"Just because people call me doesn't mean I should go to them", pride sounded in his voice.

What came into your mind was why you had come to this dark unknown place. 'popularity', (you whispered to yourself)

" I came-"
He interrupted rudely
"-to gain popularity", he completed.

He stood few inches away from you and, "pure....", he smiled, his smile was as dark as the room (or wherever you thought you were)
"...Pure, rare blood with an innocent soul", he spoke under his breath as you were unable to catch his words.

"You...you have something I want", he spoke loudly and trudge towards you with a strangely dark aura.

"Wh-what is that?", You stuttered.