Summer Lovin

Supergirl woke up with a jolt. She looked around surprised at the surroundings she found herself in, she was in her bedroom. She looked around confused as she shouted out into the apartment. Suddenly a bolt of lightning burst into her room and Barry appeared at her side. Barry was shortly followed by Iris and Megan.
"What happened?" Kara asked to the three people now surrounding her bed.
"You stopped the bad guys and passed out shortly after" Megan explained.
"Yeah Barry got there just as you passed out and carried you back to the DEO" Iris continued.
"They checked you over and cleared you to leave but with a bit of bed rest" Barry finished. Kara smiled before wincing in pain and clutching her stomach. "Are you ok?" Barry questioned with concern. Kara nodded before taking a deep breath.
"What happened to Livewire & Black Banshee?" Kara asked.
"The DEO detained her and Black Banshee and transported them to Stryker island. They are currently in the new meta-human wing of the prison" Megan stated.
"Ok" Kara stated relaxing knowing neither villain was a danger to society. "Hey Iris, Megan could you give me and Barry the room for a minute? We need to talk" Kara asked with a smile. Iris and Megan nodded, Iris giving a knowing nod to Barry as she left. Kara sat up as the other two women left the room. "It seem like we've swapped places" Kara joked. Barry chuckled at the joke.
"So where do we go from here?" Barry questioned.
"Well on Krypton we had arranged marriages, so no one every really got to chose. I always hated that when I became of age I would be paired of with someone I didn't truly chose. Since I've been on Earth nothing has been chosen for me, but ironically the one thing I haven't been able to chose is who I love. So if you would have me, I would like to be your girlfriend" Kara explained. Barry smiled before leaning in and planted a kiss on Kara's lips.
"Only if I can be your boyfriend" Barry joked. Kara laughed before pulling Barry in for another kiss.

1 month later

Siobhan's apartment

Siobhan sat on her sofa as a police officer locked the ankle monitor into her ankle.
"Alright Miss Smyth this is going to be on for the next year as apart of your deal. If you use your powers, break the curfew or try to take it off it will notify the Metropolis Police Department and you will be taken to prison. Understand?" The police officer explained. Siobhan nodded in response. The officer left her apartment as Siobhan slumped down on her sofa. She moved over to close her curtains when she heard a knock at her door. Siobhan opened the door to see Supergirl standing with a vase of roses. Siobhan looked at the hero confused.
"Hey miss Smyth, I remember what happened at the bank and how you saved me from your farther. I also heard you testified in court against him. I just wanted to say thank you" Supergirl stated handing the case of flowers to Siobhan.
"Thank you, what he wanted me to be, just wasn't me. I don't want to become my farther" Siobhan explained.
"Well your already on the right path, and once your year is completed I am more then happy to help you along that path" Supergirl stated with a smile.
"Thank you, I would like that" Siobhan replied.
"Well I'll see you around miss Smyth" Supergirl stars before speeding out of the apartment complex and souring into the sky.

Streets of Metropolis

Kara was walking down the street when her phone started to ring. She pulled out her phone, the called is showing Lois was calling. Kara answered the call putting the phone to her ear.
"Hey Lois, what's up?" Kara opened.
"Hey errr I kind of need a little bit of help" Lois replied over the phone. Kara scrunched her eyes in confusion.
"What's happened?" Kara asked.
"Well Johnathan is currently flying around my apartment" Lois explained.
"I'll be there in a second" Kara replied before hanging up the phone. She quickly dialled Barry's number in her phone and waited for him to answer. "Hey Barry need to pop over to Lois's for a little bit to help her with a problem. So I might be a little late to date night" Kara explained.
"That's cool I might be a little late as well, I'm still stuck at work. These thieves are causing a lot of late nights" Barry replied. Kara laughed before replying.
"You'll get them soon don't worry. See you soon. Love you" Kara said.
"Love you too" Barry replied as the call ended. Kara walked down the nearest alleyway pulling her shirt unavailing her suit underneath.

Space Sector 2813

A ship hovered through the remains of a broken planet, the ship narrowly avoiding the debris. Inside the ship the control panel lit up, the screen showing a picture of Earth. One of the pods in the ship opened. A pale woman fell out of the pod her fists balancing her on the metal grating of the floor. Her eyes opened, darkness consuming her irises. She huffed as she walked over to the control panel. The control panel spoke in an alien language to the woman.
"Kryptonian detected on plant Earth" the control panel stated. The woman tapped a button on the control panel. "Setting course for Earth" the control panel exclaimed. The woman sat back in a chair her eyes locked into the screen.
"All Kryptonian's will die, and I will rein" the woman stated with a cold demeanour.

The End