Ch.1 Stream day

"BOYS, WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM!" I exclaimed, as that's how I always start my streams, loud, and ever-so-slightly annoying. It was dark outside, and the bright screen illuminated our faces when the lighting was turned off.

"We've got some special guests here for you today! We've got our beloved Bee boi, and Mr. Boob!" I'd continue, with loud animal crossing sound tracks in the background. The chat couldn't hear it, but it was on speaker on our side of the screen. That way Mark and Toby could hear it.

"Yeaahhhh! whAaat?-" Mark said in a rasping tone, in his sarcastic and slightly muffled voice.

We all instantly began laughing, as calling him "Ranboob" almost always caught him off-guard, it was hilarious! 'Ranboo' being his online name, it sounded too close to 'Ranboob' to not make fun of it. Sometimes when he gets too confident, he'll call himself "king boober of the boober community", taking the title a bit too seriously.

"Today, because no one is original in this household, we'll just be doing some mediashare you laugh you lose!" I thought the chat would appreciate that, and the idea is definitely not stolen from my brother. But there were not many chat messages there, a lot less than usual. And normally I wouldn't have cared that much, but my mind wasn't really in the correct mind space.

"Hey Tom, check your viewer count. Something's not right.." Toby had spoken very quietly to me, to not alarm the viewers. I didn't want to turn it on, because the numbers stress me out quite a lot, but I did it anyway because I listen to Toby. As I turned the viewer count on, I noticed how I had so many less viewers that I usually had. I almost always averaged about 25k, I had 300 concurrent viewers!
Without everyone telling me to be grateful for what I have, that's quite a big number difference. And I think all three of us suspected something was wrong, because 90% of my community doesn't just disappear at once.

"Hey, chat, do you guys know if something's up?" Mark speculated in his very American accent.

"Zombie" "Yes" "nahh" "POGCHAMP" "RandomEmote" "Message Deleted", were the mix of chat messages that we saw.

"Why was "Zombie" mixed in there? That's not concerning at all" Mark continued.

"It's probably nothing, just continue like normal" Toby said, not giving much of a fuck.
I turned my viewer count back off, and we continued to stream. The viewer count got higher throughout the stream, as we kept checking it, but we never saw it surpass 500. Ever. We also noticed it on the amount of mediashares that were submitted.

For those of you who don't know, a mediashare is a youtube video a viewer can submit for us to watch, paying an amount of money for a certain amount of time. Ex. $0.50 per second, or whatever.

We streamed for about 2 and a half hours and we had so much fun! Weird jokes were made, I'll admit, but bro, we got moneyy! We were hella tired afterwards though, it was 1am anyway.

"How are you tired, Tommy?" Toby asked, visibly confused.

Our friend Mark is what you call a "faceless streamer", he wears a mask and glasses and wont take them off for the love of god. You'd think he'd show us his beautiful face when we literally live together, but nope! That'll be the surprise of the year when he decides to show himself.
But you could tell by his body language he also was confused. I'd look him up and down and give him a wink, the two of us quickly began laughing after that

I was the only one tired, apparently. For Toby and Mark's sleeping schedules were so messed up, they would go to bed at 4am, and wake up again at 3PM. I think I remember Toby once woke up at 8pm, got a drink of water, then WENT BACK TO SLEEP. These people are not well, I'm telling you.

"Then stay up the two of you, Jesus, man!" I said, standing in my classic red and white t-shirt, no trousers and my salmon coloured socks! But they just looked at me strangely, and then started laughing at me. Of course.
However they shrugged it off afterwards, and went back to their pcs. They both wished me goodnight, I replied with a kind, fuck you, then went to bed.

We had bought this house for the three of us, with multiple guest rooms, a couple of months ago. But I was late calling dips, and got the bedroom with shit window view, weird smelling walls, one wall literally opposite of the gaming room so I could hear everything in there. Until I fell asleep, which I very quickly did. But lets say, I got the short of the stick.
My window also didn't have a mosquito net, so every time I'd open my window I'd let in so many mosquitoes. Pain in my 'fuckin ass!

It took me about 10 minutes, until I fell asleep.