Ch.2 News flash

I woke up again, at around 1pm. I sat up, I yawned and did a big stretch. I'd guess that both Mark and Toby were asleep as usual. Mark's only rules he had was that we do not wake him up and do not enter his room without knocking first. To ensure we don't see that face of his. And I also just didn't want to disturb them, as I knew they'd been up late last night.

I stood up and put on some clothes. It happened to be a pair of white socks, jeans and yet another red and white t-shirt. I looked in my mirror and fluffed up my golden blonde hair. I also winked at myself because, sheesh, aren't I good looking. After a few minutes I walked outside to the kitchen, which was right outside my door. I opened the fridge to look for something edible. There was lots of food, but nothing I could cook, because I can't cook even the simplest of meals. Tubbo and occasionally Ranboo are the ones that cook, but they're asleep half the day.

After 5 long minutes of thinking about breakfast, I decided to pour myself a large glass of orange juice and sit down by the TV. I didn't really feel like breakfast today.

I began watching youtube on the TV, and I put on my Anthony Padilla interview I did a few weeks ago. The video had just come out and I wanted to see the video myself. I kept on watching Anthony's videos for an hour or two, whilst also doing some work on my phone, tweeting out sketchy tweets, sending out sketchy emails, classic stuff, y'know.

Until the unimaginable occurred.. Toby woke up, before Mark. Jesus, that's a first.

"Has Mark not woken up yet?!" Toby asked, just as shocked as myself.

"Nope, you think he's sick or something?" I replied, obviously joking.

"I mean, it's not out of the question. But I doubt it, he was fine last night."

"Hm, now go make breakfast, I'm starving" I said, again, jokingly.

"You can't make as simple of a thing as a sandwich? You are pathetic, Tommy" Toby snorted, walking towards the kitchen.

I put out my middle finger once he turned his back against me, then actually started to think. What if Mark really was sick? I don't know how long the two of them were awake for, but I'd guess they went to bed at the same time, and Mark falls asleep pretty quickly. The time was just over 3pm, we could wait a bit longer before we actually start to assume anything.

"Here you go, mister useless" Toby said and put a sandwich on the coffee table in front of me. It seemed to have just ham and cheese on it. I looked at the sandwich, then back at Toby, then back at the sandwich.

"Thaanks Tubs.." I replied, I had to be polite to him, or twitter would destroy me.

"Yeah, you're welcome, prick" He replied, annoyed

And a few moments later, Mark walked out of his room, awake and well. He took a sandwich and walked back into his room.

"Thanks for the breakfast Toby!" You could hear him yell from his room, his morning voice being so deep and muffled.

"No problem, Mark!" Toby yelled back.

Mark always ate in his room, or just in a different room than us. Because as said, he doesn't want to show us his face, and that's completely fine. Because he spends literally the entirety of the day with either me or Toby, or us both. He just follows us around like a dog, occasionally making weirdly funny jokes. So we let him have those fifteen minutes by himself to eat.

"Told you he wasn't sick" Toby grimaced at me.
I let out an irritated sigh, and just continued scrolling on the TV. I ignored Toby's teasing to the best of my abilities, but he just kept going.

After a while, Mark walked back out his room, and sat down next to me and Toby.

"Why you two talking about the fact I'm not sick?-" Mark finally spoke.

"Tommy thought you weren't well because I woke up before you." Toby explained, still trying to tease me

"No I didn't, I was joking you bastard!"

Mark started laughing, and out of thin air, all three of us were cackling, with Technoblade in the background beating some kid. I was at a loss of air, I was laughing so much.

Until the TV started glitching, and it put on the worldwide emergency news. It quickly got quiet in the room, and all three of us turned our heads to look at the TV.
This is was the news lady said;

"I'm afraid to inform you that an infection is quickly spreading across the world. Monsters are roaming the streets, and if you happen to get bit, you turn into one of them. Pack your bags and go into lockdown, it's spreading fast! Lock your doors, cover your windows and get either as low or high as you can. These are the cities around you that are most infected."
And the screen showed a few cities of higher population in England, but not the city we were in, thankfully.

"This reminds me of that one game I played like 3 months ago"

"Mark, you play too many games! What's a game you haven't played!" I said annoyed

"oh, oh! I bet he hasn't played a dating simulator where you date electronics!" Toby said

"That's funny, because I actually have! You clearly don't watch my streams" Mark replied jokingly

"No, why would I?!" I sarcastically said

"Because I'm awesome?"

"Well, maybe a bit, but I'm awesome-er!"

"That's not a word, Tommy"

We continued to argue like that for a few minutes. Until Toby, who had lost us in the conversation and been looking out the window, decided to speak again.

"Guys, I think we should take this a bit more seriously.." he said with a worried look on this face.

"When did you start being serious, Toby?" I chuckled and asked.

"Maybe when there were zombies outside of our fucking house, you idiot!"..