4. This Must Be My Dream

The rest of the weekend dragged.
I liked spending time with Matty, I always did, but we did the very same thing every weekend. There was no mystery, there was no romance and I feel like if there was, it might have just saved us.

'Good morning beautiful, why are you not next to me? Xxx' Blaine messaged.

There it is - that one message I now looked forward to each morning.

'I'm not sure, but I don't like it xxx' I replied.

I was getting ready to go out with Matty, we'd be heading to the same shopping centre as always, and although I would be happy to be out, it wasn't exciting for me anymore.
It was a routine.

'I'm working today but I'll message you at every opportunity' Blaine said.

And he really did.

We spoke all day, Matty and I would often separate when we went to the shopping centre as we'd want to look in different shops. I was more aimlessly wondering around because I couldn't concentrate on anything other than replying to Blaine, I even walked into a couple of people.

I did however, make it into a sexy lingerie shop in the hope of finding something nice to wear for the next time I was at Blaine's, although it probably wouldn't be on for long. I found a silky black bodysuit which was all lace around the chest area. This was it.

We headed home and I messaged with Blaine the whole way back. 'Did you say you weren't working Monday?' I said to him.

'That's right! No work Monday, whys that? Are you going to come and see me!!?' He said excitedly.

'Yep! :)' I replied.

'Okay come over as soon as you can please! I don't care if it 9am, I can make us coffee and we can just cuddle up'.

'I'll aim for 9:30 if that's okay?' We both weren't morning people at all and I knew it took nearly twenty minutes to get to his house.

I arrived, with the bodysuit on underneath my normal clothes. 'Hello you' he said happily, as he hugged me and kissed me. I got through the door, and he couldn't take his hands off of me.
'Mmm you're wearing that perfume again' he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

I was then greeted by his gorgeous puppy Elsie, she seemed really excited that there was a new person to fuss over her, and that was easy because she was adorable.

'Come on Elsie up you go, Cassie is mine stop trying to steal her' he chuckled.
'You've got competition now' I joked.

We headed upstairs and as soon as he shut the bedroom door, he pinned me up against it, holding my hands up and kissing my neck.
It was the best feeling, because it felt like more than what it was. It was dangerous, exciting, thrilling even. And there were some sort of feelings and pure sexual tension thrown in. I didn't know what these feelings were but I was enjoying every second.

He pulled my leg up to the side of his thigh and started kissing my chest.

He put his hand in-between my thighs and felt the poppers at the bottom of the bodysuit, and looked at me.
'What's this then?' He was intrigued.
He took off my top, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.
'WOW' he said, 'I like this! And I like it even more because it's on you'.

I blushed, and everytime he complimented and gushed over me, I grew weaker.

He led me to the bed, sat me down, then took his shorts off while still looking at me like he couldn't even believe I was there.
He joined me on the bed and leant over me, and as he started kissing me he took a pause and whispered 'how are you real?'.