Chapter 3

"Really?? That's so cool!!!!" shouted my best friend.

"Shut up Yeonnie, the teacher will-"

"Stop talking Jeongyeon and Y/n, next time, detention"

"Okay..."

We stopped talking. Jeongyeon is never serious and talk all the time, but when they threaten of detention, she always act like an angel, because if she got detention, that will means that she will miss a part of her trainings.

When the bell rang, we ran to the exit of the class and went to the playground.

"So....like really? You'll choose the trainees?"

"Not only me! But I will help JYP"

"Can you choose me?"

"I don't knoooow" I teased her.

"Pleeease"

"I honestly can't say yes. I think we will see you and choose the bests of the bests"

"Oh okay"

"Now, let's go to our next claaaaass"

"Youhou" she said.

"Hello dad!"

"Hello beutiful daughter" said my dad.

"I'm so impatient to choose the trainees!"

He sortit 3 piles of papers.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Here is the informations about our trainees" he pointed one of the piles.

"Here is the Japanese trainees" he pointed the second.

"And here is the other foreigners trainees" he pointed the last one.

"Ok"

We started to sort the papers together. The girls too fat were out, the girls too old were out, sometimes the girls too young, but not that much. I thought that it was very dumb to take out girls just because they were older or fater.

After that, dad started talking again.

"I trust you. You will do two things: watch the videos from foreigners trainees and go to see the trainees who are there. I thought that I have the time to do it, but in fact I don't. So you'll choose the trainees alone, by yourself. I will check but I'm sure you'll choose the best. Good luck"

"Oh, okay!"

I was happy to do it by myself.

"So, you can go to the office next to Got7's training room. The employee is gone and I thought that you will be happy to have your office. And you'll see Got7 more often"

"Okiiiii"

"Don't worry, I know that's a hard work to do and I'll pay you, I know that you want to work here later. So it helps you if you already start"

You can believe that he's my father and he wants me to work in his agency, withouth listening to my opinion. But in fact, I really do want to work here. I like JYPE. At first, he wasn't okay with it, but now he is.

I left his office and went to my new office.

After I installed some of my business, I left my office and went to see the trainees. They are 5 by groups. I don't know so many trainees. But there is one group that I know more than the others, because there is Jeongyeon (that I know from school and is my best friend) and Jihyo (that I know because she's there until a long time). Because my two favourites trainees were there, I spend time with the other girls and this is for me the best group.