Chapter 11

Just for none MYs (MY=Aespa fandom):
-Karina: Yoo Jimin (Aespa's leader)
-Giselle: Uchinaga Aeri
-Winter: Kim Minjeong
-Ningning: Ning Yizhuo (Aespa's maknae)

"Yizhuo! Stop gluing me! You're not a child!"

"But I'm only 18!"

"I forget you are a baby!" I touched her cheeks wich made the other members laughing.

"Unnie, we forget to tell you..." started Aeri.

"What?"

"We invited Itzy today"

"Oh you should have told me but it doesn't matter since today is a free day. When will they arrive?"

"At 4 p.m"

"Okay. I going to rest in my room. If you have anything, come tell me"

"Okay unnie! Rest well!" they smiled at me.

I went upstairs and entered my room. I layed in my bed and fell asleep.

I was awaked by the sound of the bell. I went downstairs and entered the living room. Itzy's members were already here.

That's now that I understood my mistake. Itzy knew me, especially Chaeryeong because I was Sixteen's manager and they all knew I was Twice manager. But I didn't tell Twice that I was now Aespa's manager.

They saw me.

"Y/n unnie?? What are you doing here??" Chaeryeong asked.

"Mmm, in fact, I'm Aespa's manager now"

"Really?? Momo unnie told us you were blocked in USA because of troubles and that you were in holydays there" Yeji said.

"Yeah..."

The nine of them looked at me weirdly.

"That's a long story. Please girls. Don't tell Twice members..."

The nodded but I wasn't sure they will not tell Twice. I know Itzy and Twice members are the same and I know they can't keep a secret.

"Stop talking about that. Now, let's enjoy!"

"What are you doing?"

"Watching TV" Minjeong answered.

"I can see it Minjeong...But don't you remember?"

"What?"

"You have a party tonight"

"What? What kind of party?"

So they really don't remember. Gosh, they are tiring. "A private party with other idols and celebrities. If you girls want a Featuring or new collaboration, you have to be perfect, okay?"

"Sure!"

"Don't eat all the food"

"That was what you meant to be perfect, pfff" Aeri looked at the ground, sad to not have the permission to eat all the party's food.

"The makeup artists and stylists will arrive in a minute. Be ready"

"Okay unnie" they all said.

"Am I pretty enough unnie?"

"You're always pretty Jimin"

"And me?" the 3 other girls said at the same time, wich made them laugh.

"You girls are gorgeous"

"Thaaaanks"

We arrived at the party's place. Before the party starts, the idols have to eat diner. 'Normally', they have to stay in a room especially for their group, but in fact, they always leave their room to join their other idols friends.

We entered Aespa's room and I sat on the sofa.

"I'm going to Itzy's room. Bye girls!" Jimin said.

"I'm going to Iz*one's room. I'm sure there will be Yujin and Yuna!" said Yizhuo.

Airi talked too "I'm going to Somi's. Bye unnie!"

They left me and Minjeong alone.

"You don't want to go see anyone Min?"

"I am not really friend with idols. I like to talk to Itzy but they're more like Jimin unnie, Airi unnie and Yizhou's friends than I's"

"I understand...do you want to stay here, or do you want to go see my friends?"

"You don't have to bring me with your friends unnie! I don't want to bother you"

"I will not let you alone in any case Minjeong"

"Ooooh. I would like to meet your friends"

I'm finally in front of their room. I'm afraid of what look their room. Did they already do a mess?

I knocked at the door but no one opened it. I can guess why at the volume of the music we hear outside the room.

I opened the door and saw the 7 of them doing a karaoke. I grab Minjeong's arm and entered the room. She was a bit shy because they are her sunbaenim and oppas and I believe they never met.

"Guys?" I yelled.

They stopped singing and looked at my direction.

"Y/nnnnn" Yougjae ran to me.

"Haha hey Youngjae"

"Who is this girl with you Y/n?" asked Jackson oppa.

"Aren't you Winter from Aespa?" asked Yugyeom to Minjeong.

She didn't respond because she was too shy so I responded for her "Yes she is. The other members left us to join their friends so I bring Minjeong here to not let her alone"

Got7's members know about me being Aespa's manager. I could not hide it to them.

"Y/n, Minjeong, sing with us!" Jaebum oppa said.

"Nooo I don't sing well"

"We don't care. Look at us. We put effects on the microphones!"

"Oh okay! Are you joining Minjeong?"

"Sure" she smiled at us.

We sang for a long time when we heard someone knocking at the door.