Chapter 7

"Why is there no pictures of you very young, like before 5 years old?" asked Momo.

"That's a long story..."

"Tell us" said Sana.

"We want to know you more unnie!" said Tzuyu.

"If you don't want to tell them about it does'nt matter Y/n" said kindly Jeongyeon.

"Don't worry. They'll find out one day"

"You tall like if it's a so serious thing" said Sana.

"In fact, that is" responded Jihyo.

They gulped.

"My parents died in a car accident when I was younger and Park Jinyoung adopted me"

"Oh, we're sorry to asked you that..."

"It should be bad memories..."

"Haha, it doesn't matter. Let's just moving on"

"So, Sana, Momo and Tzuyu, tell us about your country!" said our unnie.

"Taiwan is amazing! You should come unnies, I'm sure people will love you!"

"Japan is such a weird country compared to here, but I like it anyway"

"You should come to Japan one day"

"We would love to!" said Jeongyeon, which one of her dream is to travel to Japan.

"And aren't you girls stressed for the show?" I asked them, thinking I was more stressed than them, même si I will not be a shown part of it.

"I am not" said Nayeon unnie.

"Me too" said Jihyo.

"Me three" said Jeongyeon.

Only Tzuyu said that she was. I still can't believe that there will be trainees 6 and 5 years younger than me.

"Who is the trainee that impressed you the most?" asked Jihyo.

"Jeon Somi" said Nayeon unnie "she's so young but she's amazing"

"Chae's sister" said Yeonie, what I already knew "Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong look so talentued and funny. Y/n and me would love to know them more"

"Kim Dahyun" said Jihyo "she looks funny and serious at the same time. She scares a lot but I like her"

"Mina, Myoi Mina" said Sana "I think she's nice. And I would like to talk to her, because she's Japanese"

"Chaeyoung" said Tzuyu "we're the same age but she looks so much more maturr meme si she's shorter than me"

"I honeslty don't really know" started Momo "No one really impressed me but Jeongyeon and Y/n. They were the two best-friend-girls-that look inseparable. But now that I know you, I don't have like ONE trainee that is for me a thing"

"And you unnie? Who was your favourite trainee when you chose us and now?" asked me Jihyo.

"I don't know, they and you are all my friends"

"You're lying!" shouted Jeongyeon.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are! There were tHaT trainee, you should tell her"

"What are you talking about?" asked Jihyo, not understanding what's going on.

"Do you have a fAvOuRiTe trainee Y/n?" asked Nayeon unnie.

"Ok, I do have a favourite trainee"

"Waaaaaw!"

"Who's she??" asked Sana while jumping.

"Momo..." I whispered.

"Who?" they didn't hear me.

"Momo"

"I KNEW IT" shouted Nayeon unnie.

I started blushing and I hided my face.

I could see that Momo was blushing too.

"You guys are so cute"

"I believe we have our first ship"

"You are cute unnies"